Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galactonite Refine Strategy - opinions?

Galactonite Refine Strategy - opinions?

Hi guys, going through my galactonite inventory to salvage something useful of all those extra R3s, R4s and R5s and I do not have enough to complete upgrade

What's your thought on refining and how do you go about it?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Hi Nopo!
    As for me , I only have used refine function so far for:
    StarOcean R5 , it's the best imo, using free r4 so (10 if I remember correctly...)
    And once for a R6 Fissure ; it was very long to collect 12 r5 fissure tho to achieve this one.
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

Three-Star Admiral
    r4s to r5s should be unlimited like r3s to refine when you hit for example level 90/100. since r6s came out they shoulda revamped the system. r7s are inevitably coming anyway. what balance is there anyway when different servers get different weekly arena rewards.

Refined few SO r4 into r5. Half-way from r5 death eye to r6
    Scrapped all the r3-r4 as I started to get weekly a nuke from invasion.
    Now all spots in inventory are free
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    r4s to r5s should be unlimited like r3s to refine when you hit for example level 90/100. since r6s came out they shoulda revamped the system. r7s are inevitably coming anyway. what balance is there anyway when different servers get different weekly arena rewards.
    I agree, R4 to R5 refine should be unlimited. It takes long enough to get an R5 to R6, so why compound the pain? I must say this refine gala feature is one of my favorite ones. It's reliable, you know what you're getting, and while you are composing galactonite, you get the added benefit of gala energy. Thanks to this feature, all my galas are R5 or above. Good job, T4F!

Regarding the original question, I have come to the conclusion that it pays off to be patient and save/refine all R3s and above, even Pri-Energy. With the addition of extra galactonite spots (up to 8 now), you can afford to use less desirable galas such as fixed-quantity stones. Even if it takes 9x12 days to get one R4 all the way to R6, that still would produce 1 R6 over the course of 3 months, which is more than you might get otherwise. This is why I think the Advanced Gala Lab event, when it coincides with the 3+1 gala compose event, might be one of the best deals when it comes to getting R6s. The only exception to refining gala would be Staroceans. In my opinion you don't need more than 6 or 7 of these, depending on your Primus setup. My 2 cents.
    Last edited by Andrew J; June 3rd, 2016 at 07:37.

I spent 9K credits on r5 advance compose event. Maybe 300k cubits for refining. And weeks of boring clicks. At the end i couldnt make 1 R6. İt is only good for so r5.

One-Star Admiral
    I gave up on refining a while ago. It will certainly be interesting once R7s get released and we'll be able to refine R6 ... I have lots and lots of Deep Blue waiting for that operation
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

I don't use it now, because have all Galactonites R6. Waiting for R7.
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    s1m0na.s351 | Galaxy351 | IOS | Lv: 102
    FB - Elena Synelnik

Sergeant
    I usually refine only Starocean R4s into R5, for a future possibility of R6s. The rest is not worth the time if you have the R6s already.