Thread: Shield Wormhole - 2016-06-01 (3 days)

Shield Wormhole - 2016-06-01 (3 days)

Shield Wormhole - 2016-06-01 (3 days)

Recommendation:
    • Use normal commanders, don't use destroyers
    • Take out Warden before he shoots special

Notable Enemy
    Warden, his Divine Protection prolongs the battle, and quite a block comes back at me. Try to take him out before he shoots his special which makes the battle longer.

Rewards
    Wave 3 - 5x Lv. 1 Magnetic Interference, 5x Z Boson, 1x Destroyer chip
    Wave 6 - 10x Lv. 2 Magnetic Interference, 10x Z Boson, 1x Destroyer chip
    Wave 9 - 10x Lv. 3 Magnetic Interference, 10x Trident brand capacitor, 1x Destroyer chip
    Wave 12 - 10x Power Amplifier, 1x Flagship chip, 1x Destroyer chip
    Wave 15 - 1x Pandora Power Core, 1x Flagship chip, 1x Destroyer chip

Experience & Notes
    A mix of properly identified opponents and generic commanders. The following are the for generic commanders identified through their specials

Despite the description of high defense, this seems to apply to E-Def as from Wave 6 onward, destroyers start to make little damage. Possibly for earlier waves destroyer damage ability starts to degrade.

Def & S-Def, Dodge & Block seems in the normal range.

Wave 4
    Cryptor - position 1
    Incendos - position 4
    Thantos - position 7

Wave 5
    Warden - position 2
    Dingo - position 5 (fortunately special is Gravity Canon
    Armoray - position 7

Wave 6
    Very high E-Def, destroyers no longer work.
    My Incendos now makes low 3 digit damage while the other normal commanders do normal damage in the 5-7 digits range

Wave 8
    Incendos - position 7

I still have first shot at Wave 8 BUT i do have 4 speed galactonites of at least level 7.

Total force brought in is 239M.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

And again Tap4Fun gives us the same Ranger wormhole... It's boring...

I passed 12 waves. Starting 10th wave I found only one working combination - highly defensive with Jeffry +6 (lt. Acc'tan +4), Thantos (lt. Kit +4), Cryptor (lt. Krill +7) and Roxy (lt. Zaffrey +4). Only Roxy's holy damage can deal some damage to enemies at waves 11 and 12, other commanders try to survive while Roxy recharge her accum. My force in such combination is near 350 mil. I don't even dream to pass wave 13...

Any other tactics?

P.S. But +12 destroyer chips plus + 3 flagman chips for 1200 credits sounds very good for me
    Last edited by DonTiger; June 1st, 2016 at 10:40.

These wormhole events are a real bore, and no amount of goodies is gonna change that. No way I will waste endless minutes of my life changing up formations and reassigning galas plus equipment just to be able to pass 3 or 4 or 5 extra levels and earn slightly less disappointing rewards. Fix the interface first and then I might participate. Until then, I will use my default formations--and earn close to nothing.

Continuing my experience.

Wave 9
    Aquos - position 5

I too passed with a highly defensive team, I used for Wave 9, Cryptor +5/Lt. Krill +7, Geoffrey +5/Lt. Acc'tan, Retrobot +5/Lt. Elsa, Roxy +5/Lt. Zaffrey +4.

Basically I lasted till round 30 and auto-win.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Continuing to

Wave 10

Retrobot - position 3
    Armoray - position 7
    Brom Bones - position 9

I exchanged Retrobot for Brom Bones's Ghost Power helped the commnaders do more than minimal damage. And it does, at least now Cryptor and Geoffrey does 5/6 digit damage range

In this sense the Violette must be of value too... And Stratus

I did remove destroyer like you said. Dead on wave 9. They have extremely high s-def here. My s-atk did only two digits damage. Atk still do damage. I'm thinking tomorrow to remove starocean and begin with atk?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    I did remove destroyer like you said. Dead on wave 9. They have extremely high s-def here. My s-atk did only two digits damage. Atk still do damage. I'm thinking tomorrow to remove starocean and begin with atk?
    That may be an idea of you don't rely on specials going off to protect or make your fleet survive longer. I would recommend if you have Kit +4 as Lt. to have the special go off to disable Warden for at least one round.

Kit is useless because Warden adds s-def to high s-def... Even without Warden shield s-atk does minimal damage... In the past events when such tactic works I put Kit +4 to Valery and it was working fine :-)