View Poll Results: Pandora Ruling Star - To Share or Not To Share

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peaceful & No Stress - No attacking the ruling star at all times by other servers

4 18.18%
  • A bit of excitement - Can attack the ruling star during the events & clear out after event

11 50.00%
  • Free for all - Try my luck - depends whom i am matched up with

6 27.27%
  • What's Pandora? - Didn't participate

0 0%
  • No choice - my server mates decide & i just follow

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora Ruling Star - To Share or Not to Share?

We don't share!!! Because for now we faced with servers with which we played for half a year ago. So there always were some players who was really strong in comparison with us, but now the situation is changed and we can fight back
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    s1m0na.s351 | Galaxy351 | IOS | Lv: 102
    FB - Elena Synelnik

Lieutenant General
    i like to share, but in event u can fighting free ^^
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Sergeant
    I would prefer if it was shared every week, but the fact that battle chat is almost always bugged makes arrengements much more complicated. I wish that was fixed soon.

this is indeed a problem for making agreements, but today the battlechat works perfect but none of the other 2 worlds want to talk, they both started this pandora with a full set of lv 2 paintcoat (i hate those things) with the intention of dominating the entire weekend, well up to now the RS changes server almost every hour, so it looks like nobody will be able to rule for 20 hours, and as i was able to take the chip from the event i must be the luckiest of the pack. However i would prefer an agreement, with the events free for the excitement
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by Elena Synelnik View Post
    We don't share!!! Because for now we faced with servers with which we played for half a year ago. So there always were some players who was really strong in comparison with us, but now the situation is changed and we can fight back
    So if you are matched up with a server which has some players with a force of 400M and higher and they propose an agreement you wouldn't take it?

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    So if you are matched up with a server which has some players with a force of 400M and higher and they propose an agreement you wouldn't take it?
    yess, thats why we need to share. every one will get chip
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

I am active on pandora event ... i want to be on top ... but when my alliance or my server decide to share ... for me is ok ... we can share ...

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    this is indeed a problem for making agreements, but today the battlechat works perfect but none of the other 2 worlds want to talk, they both started this pandora with a full set of lv 2 paintcoat (i hate those things) with the intention of dominating the entire weekend, well up to now the RS changes server almost every hour, so it looks like nobody will be able to rule for 20 hours, and as i was able to take the chip from the event i must be the luckiest of the pack. However i would prefer an agreement, with the events free for the excitement
    We have this experience alsmost every Pandora.
    Also monsters with 400M use lvl2 pampers full set.. then they have more than 600m and run through our defences.
    We managed to make some agreement with one other server so we try to block access to star and go by pure numbers against gozzilas )

I am wondering is T4F is preparing lvl3 paintcoats ?? If I was them.. surely there would be enough stupid people to buy it for 5x the prise of lvl2 Then I would enjoy the show.. but would not bother to fly at all
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    We have this experience alsmost every Pandora.
    Also monsters with 400M use lvl2 pampers full set.. then they have more than 600m and run through our defences.
    We managed to make some agreement with one other server so we try to block access to star and go by pure numbers against gozzilas )

I am wondering is T4F is preparing lvl3 paintcoats ?? If I was them.. surely there would be enough stupid people to buy it for 5x the prise of lvl2 Then I would enjoy the show.. but would not bother to fly at all
    As we are a very small (dead) server with only 5 players, it is impossible for us to go by the numbers, so we just have to take our chances every time we have the opportunity, meaning we let the paintcoated godzillas fight and when they are weak enough we take our chances, it's the only way we can go right now
    Ps: we're fighting against your neighbours (world 1118)

You're absolutely right about those paintcoats Frankie, some people will pay a lot just to have a temporary power increase, i don't get it but that's probably my problem
    If tap will evolve the paintcoats like they are doing with the new generation commanders, than we will soon see highly overpowered paintcoats as well
    Last edited by darre; July 3rd, 2016 at 11:52.

Section Leader
    I think all of us need to share this its the best
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice