View Poll Results: Pandora Ruling Star - To Share or Not To Share

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peaceful & No Stress - No attacking the ruling star at all times by other servers

4 18.18%
  • A bit of excitement - Can attack the ruling star during the events & clear out after event

11 50.00%
  • Free for all - Try my luck - depends whom i am matched up with

6 27.27%
  • What's Pandora? - Didn't participate

0 0%
  • No choice - my server mates decide & i just follow

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandora Ruling Star - To Share or Not to Share?

Pandora Ruling Star - To Share or Not to Share?

Pandora Ruling Star - To Share or Not to Share?

Pandora just ended. How was it?

Did your server share the Ruling Star, got dominated or was SO dominating that the server got 12 chips from controlling the ruling star?

If you have a choice, which would you prefer and why?
    Last edited by Nopo; May 31st, 2016 at 04:49.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    for the first time, i had 5 chips short of the max possible. so fun for us opposing side had stronger individuals than us but they are not so aggressive or tactical and lost to us who are older but weaker.

we finally got to execute some tactics without so many teleportations on both sides. both u say? yes both coz the last world was almost none existent. lesser influence but easier to control. for a first time to practice teamwork is alright but i can see it get boring in the long run but chips are aplenty tho. so if we can get similar strengths for 3 worlds without teleportation would be a better challenge.

edit: typos

Due to absolutely absurd server matching I've seen lastly i opt for ruling star sharing. At least this sharing will give a chance to get some chips to the players from weaker servers. On one of my accounts I've started not too long ago for test purposes on those new servers (cubit arena rewards) the matching was absolutely idiotic - while the top player from that world has 17 mil force and is near lvl 80, with most players in mid 60, the other two servers average is in late 90, with average force of 65-80 mil/player
    Last pandora for my server 480 (android) was also an enemy butching session. We had to choose - or to keep ennemies at their bases by working in shifts on key nodes or to stay aside in doks and let them fight with our lesser server mates. As always in those cases, we offered / opted for RS share, and it worked this time too (greetings, zeetron, you did fight great way, I'd wish to have few more fighters like you as teammates; ) )
    Quest time is out of agreement (again, usual practice for us) so everyone can have his share of fun. Overal, it is more convenient this way to share RS and to fight in speed times - players can focus on their real life outside quest times. Those who feel the need for some extra action outside of speed times are free to fly around the whole map except the RS. Thus, everyone is content and has no hard feelings about a ruined weekend because of poor server matching

In some really rare occasions we've faced servers having similar strenght with our. In that case we opted to fight without agreement and it was also fun for everyone. Unfortunately i can remember only two or three such good matchings since matching algorithm was "improved". Needless to say, in those rare occurrences RS chips were got by all 3 servers
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; May 31st, 2016 at 15:44.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

İn my server lowest opponet was lvl 98, i managed to get 55 influence points by getting killed 3 days non-stop playing. İ never won any match. Why all the players playing pandora are lvl 100?

We fought same stronger servers for one year and never an agreement was possible. Guerilla tactics, precise timing and cooperation allowed us sometimes to pinch some event chips.

Since new matching we had more favorable matchups than unfavorable. First we enjoyed our superiority and did not agree to "contracts". But knowing how it feels to get smashed we recently agreed to sharing if asked for by the other servers.

But personally I don't like sharing. It's just not the same if you get the rewards by signing papers. The thrill is not the same in my opinion. If you maintain a friendly and sportsmen-like atmosphere in battle chat balanced Pandoras without contract are the most fun for us. And like Pliusomiot pointed out finally the rewards often are even anyways.

What I recommend to all is to try to negotiate a no Paint Coat contract. This helps all low/no VIP players and Paintcoats only feed tap4fun.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Free for all but WITHOUT paintcoats lvl2! I hate ppl who use it on Pandora 3 days in a row.
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    BLOOD.s775 | world733 | android | Lv: 100 | VIP: 7
    Fleet:
    Insendos[+6] {Jack+1}
    Alfred[+6] {Elsa+4}
    Jeoffrey[+6] {Acctan+4}
    Aquas[+5] {Kit+4}
    FS[+4] {Mileena+6}

Free for all!! Whats the point of having nice ships if you dont get to watch them rip someone apart!! I quite like the new matching system. We meet new servers almost everytime and its a chance to see other peoples tactics. Last Pandora we were able to to hold the star and get the 4 chips, which was nice. And i got the most points

I find sharing the star doesnt always work as there isnt a timer so sometimes 1 server miss out anyway. Plus no one does anything when there is an agreement. No competition and guaranteed rewards = boring game.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

we try to always share...
    our terms are:
    no paints
    not taking speed nodes
    sharing star until 2utc then next server takes over..
    last 2 pandoras it was not possible, just on server was arogant enough, using whole weekend lvl 2 paints.. top player had like 1700 points..speeding and cleaning map all the time..
    i was happy with my 100 points.. and forget that weekend.. there are heavy spenders, seeking attention prooving themself how "good " they are.. achueving paper victories and killing all the fun for 90% of other people..

so yes i prefer sharing, not all the time we can be each 40mins online and send ships to fly..

Corporal
    We are trying to share but some server...

last time we agreed all and in last day...trying to trick us and hit from both sides

but they encountered a hard nut to crack when our army wakes up - I'll tell you the exact server so to be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Todorovic View Post
    We are trying to share but some server...

last time we agreed all and in last day...trying to trick us and hit from both sides

but they encountered a hard nut to crack when our army wakes up - I'll tell you the exact server so to be careful
    which is server is this if you don't mind sharing?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri