Thread: Chips for star hold

Exclamation Chips for star hold

Chip for the stars hold, instead of four chips gave only one. It's The second consecutive day, those who are on a star.

Server 385, world 1288
    players: Bars32, PinkElefant, Penelope

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Beautyi View Post
    Chip for the stars hold, instead of four chips gave only one. It's The second consecutive day, those who are on a star.

Server 385, world 1288
    I have never heard of an issue with that. And from personal experience I can say this Pandora it worked for two times already for my server. Please check the following info if probably the conditions for getting 4 chips were not met.

The count of RS chips from holding it for 20 hours depends on your activity buff at the moment when the 20 hours are completed. It is NOT sufficiant to create an active activity buff after chips fell off by travelling around and then collect the RS chips.

(This can be tested easily with two test accounts. One should be moved arround so that the activity buff will hold until 20 hours are completed and then you have to wait until the buff is vanished and then you collect the RS chips. You will get 4 chips. The other account is just entered to Pandora and not moved at all. Then after RS chips appeared move that account around for an activity buff and then collect the RS chips. You will get 1 chip.)

So if you probably dominate your Pandora and all sit at the exits of opponents' bases or hold RS with so many players that nobody attacks you any more make sure you renew your activity buff by travelling and attacking opponents. Otherwise your dominated Pandora will give you probably less than a balanced one with fights all over the time.
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 30th, 2016 at 07:33.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Yeah you need to make sure the Pandora multiple is showing x4 when you get chips, this you get by moving around. Meaning that sitting on the Star and now moving will just get you x1 chips and if you move around a bit you can get up to 12 hours total x4 factor and that way when you sleep and can keep the star and the chips get given it will be multiplied by 4 hence getting 4 chips. If your multiplier shows just x1 as you didn't move around enough (which is just a hour or more) then you get only 1 chip.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Yeah you need to make sure the Pandora multiple is showing x4 when you get chips, this you get by moving around. Meaning that sitting on the Star and now moving will just get you x1 chips and if you move around a bit you can get up to 12 hours total x4 factor and that way when you sleep and can keep the star and the chips get given it will be multiplied by 4 hence getting 4 chips. If your multiplier shows just x1 as you didn't move around enough (which is just a hour or more) then you get only 1 chip.
    6 hours inactivity

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Beautyi View Post

Server 385, world 1288
    Did you move recently from RS to another location? It sounds like your server is dominating the other servers. Sometimes players who dominate an RS do not move because the other two servers are either not active or not contesting/attacking RS.

If you are only moving during events, you will only receive 2-3 mins for the Pandora buff, because the time taken to travel is significantly less. You normally get 20-40 mins depending where you move to and from etc.

We had no issues on our server, just need to keep an eye out for the 4X buff. 12HRs is max.

Lieutenant
    I have same issue like you before. Then only I know you have to fill your pandora x4 buff either by:

1)Moving around, that's easiest way, moving to RS from your base (not during fast time event) can easily earn you few hours in pandora buff x4

2)Kill opponent or killed by opponents. Each kill or killed can fill you one hour easily.

I do this to easily fill my x4 buff to maximum 12 hours. And after you furfill requirement of hold RS 20 hours. As long you still have time left in your x4 buff, it will automically produce you 4 chips. If empty, then only 1 chip.

One more note. As RS will produce chips right away after you hold 20 hours, then amount of chips produced depends on how many times left in your x4 buff only on that time. Meaning if RS produce chips when your x4 buff is zero, it will only produce 1 chip. Any activities after that will not help it to produce 4 chips.

Hope this can help you.
    Last edited by BBChai; May 31st, 2016 at 12:48.

As it was already explained here, you need at least to move around once in a while to keep your multiplier at 4*. By sitting at base or on the star for hours will not fit that bill. It happens to me sometimes to get 4 chips on the accounts i use for fights but only one chip on the side account thats is used maybe once a day or even less (all accounts are on the same server)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member