Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Commander Focus #11: Aquos

I replaced Aquos yesterday after a year with him in formation. He is to unpredictable to use. And also these days a bit to week. However last few months with all new commanders he did have a bit of a revival copying all the different commanders like Okto, Stratus, Maggie and so on. And recently even copying FD and plundering enemy like FD.

A very important limitation with Aquos is that when he copy destroyers he don't become a destroyer, meaning he don't ignore def like destroyers do. So this that he can copy any special is not really true, at least when it comes to destroyers. When he copy FD he will plunder and do holy damage. When he copy Incendos he just get a fancy looking cross special.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    I replaced Aquos yesterday after a year with him in formation. He is to unpredictable to use. And also these days a bit to week. However last few months with all new commanders he did have a bit of a revival copying all the different commanders like Okto, Stratus, Maggie and so on. And recently even copying FD and plundering enemy like FD.

A very important limitation with Aquos is that when he copy destroyers he don't become a destroyer, meaning he don't ignore def like destroyers do. So this that he can copy any special is not really true, at least when it comes to destroyers. When he copy FD he will plunder and do holy damage. When he copy Incendos he just get a fancy looking cross special.
    Nice to know, ASR1927. In your experience, has Aquos copied Alfred's skill and became invisible for a round?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Nice to know, ASR1927. In your experience, has Aquos copied Alfred's skill and became invisible for a round?
    Hi Nopo, I can't remember about Alfred invisibility but I remember that when he copy Akhenaton or Cabal he get the invisibility so I think it's the same for Alfred. In general when he copy he gets all the candy from the enemy like cursing, death codes, stasis fields, shields, healing you name it. He even get accu regeneration from commanders with that.

I can however not say if he get the two rounds buffs from Stratus +15. I don't know if Aquos get the argument level of the enemy or his own?

And also he don't ignore def when copy destroyers. I had a fight where enemy protector was on accctan superdef and my Aquos did copy enemy Incendos but did only two digit damage on the protector.

Aquos is fun but unpredictable and a bit to often he will copy enemy flagship.
    Last edited by ASR1927; September 23rd, 2016 at 07:40.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    ...I can however not say if he get the two rounds buffs from Stratus +15. I don't know if Aquos get the argument level of the enemy or his own?..
    Yes, Aquos copies the special the template commander has. I encounter that quite often with purple Aquos (<=+6) who does Agility Shield IV or Rage Spell III (from Dor +7). (If the commander mimicked is Geoffrey +7 who has Agility Shield IV then Aquos copies that even if Aquos is not level 100 yet which is a prerequisite for Geoffrey to become +7.)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I can confirm that Aquos copies Alfred's skill exactly with the invisibility and the curse. I noticed that on Aquos, he seems to miss from time to time as well. It might be because he doesn't have as much hit % as Alfred does, so when Aquos shoots Death Countdown at Alfred, Alfred has a chance to dodge it.

Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    I can confirm that Aquos copies Alfred's skill exactly with the invisibility and the curse. I noticed that on Aquos, he seems to miss from time to time as well. It might be because he doesn't have as much hit % as Alfred does, so when Aquos shoots Death Countdown at Alfred, Alfred has a chance to dodge it.
    well then this makes Aquos still a quite valuable commander in there days with new type of specials. Let see if Tap makes a stronger commander with copy skill.. let se a sucker with copy skill.. another bad idea from me
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Section Leader
    i think a copy isnt so good, indra verdial its good if the copy failed lol
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice