Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #11: Aquos

Corporal
    Aquos, one of the most funny commander out there...nowadays you can put him in your formation and enjoy when he copies ability of new commander and beat your enemies because of him... a must have...

Аквас | Aquas

Хороший командир. | Good commander.

Навык. В его навыке есть и плюс и минус - он может скопировать навык как сильного (например Incendos), так и слабого командира (например Flagship). | Skill. His skill has a plus and a minus - it can copy the skill as strong (eg Incendos), as well as a weak commander (such as Flagship).
    3.png

Характеристики: | Characteristics:
    + Critical, Dodge, Speed, Anti Crit
    1.jpg
    - E-DEF, Pen
    2.png

Галактонит: | Galakton:
    Pri-Energy, Starlight, Fury, Divine Shield, Flash, Phantom, Meteor

Позиция на сетке - не имеет значения. | The position on the grid - it does not matter.

Лейтенант: | Lieutenant:
    Zaffrey [+4] - All friendly Rovers become invisible.
    Last edited by Andrew Pomaranskiy; May 31st, 2016 at 17:00.
    The Legion Foundation Group Co-Admin
    pomao.s754 | world712 | android | 110lvl

Star Lord [+7] (Elsa [+4]); Fearsome Devil [+7] (Jackie [+1]); Stratus [+7] (Paccar [+6]); Ursa [+8] (Krill [+7]); Flagship [+7] (Dingo [+4])

Lieutenant General
    Aquos is a good commander for the price around 25-30k. He has special skill with copy.
    - He completely ignores the lieutenant skills that are used, if my brom launches his special attack, with jackie as lieutenant, other destoyers are incapable to launch their s-atk, but he ignores that and copies the attack, same thing with protector +kit, he ignores all these limitations and copies every attack you launch, as an adversary.
    - If u get him in team, u have more information with his Skill copy because its random. your enemy don't know which ability he will copy, so he will have dificult to defend him, of course, u dont know that too. that so lucky. lol. hahaha
    - He help u can fight with players have better commander than u, as SS Commanders, be cause u dont need use amount Credits to have SS skill. this is what i like best !!!
    - he is has normal speed, but its not important with R6 speed. And he has very good attributes, with 30% Critical + Anti Crit, 20% Dodge, and 10% block.
    with the special skill will never be outdated, i think he is one of the best rovers.
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

@ Anakin, can u tell me when this event end please ???
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; August 3rd, 2016 at 07:35.
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

FelixPrime Сервер 1292
    1.Как-то стою на кухне, режу салат, заходит мама и говорит: сынок, только что по телефону звонили, сказали что ты семь минут назад сбил человека на машине и надо срочно нести деньги в кпз. Вопросов у меня два: во-первых, откуда у тебя машина, а во-вторых, почему у твоего адвоката такой пропитый голос?
    2.Сыну 3 года. С женой ему даем установку на ближайшее будущее: сначала пойдешь в детский сад, потом в школу, а затем в институт. Он запомнила. Пошли они с мамой устраиваться в детсад. Пока жена общалась с заведующей дитё пустили поиграть в группу. Когда жена порешала все вопросы с приёмом и зашла за сыном, то тот с деловым видом выходит и говорит:

- Всё, в детсад сходил, пошли в школу!!!!

Galactic Chairman
    Winners of Aquos event:

1st Bogdan - богдан.s387 World 187 (IOS)
    2nd anhtbxn - Vitamins.s56 World 701 (IOS)
    3rd RAPTORs.51 - RAPTOR.s51 world 696 (IOS)

Thank you all for participating. =)

One-Star Admiral
    Thank you very much!
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

A question for Aquos owners: how Aquos does copy the skills of augmentation generation commanders?

For instance if a lvl 99 player who owns Aquos will fight against a lvl100 player who has Geoffrey augmented to +5 (thus Agility Shield III)- if Aquos copies Geoffrey's sgields, will those be also III or just II (as Geoffrey can't be augmented to +5 unless player's level is 100)??

Same question if Aquos is already at +7 while opponent's Geoffrey (or another augmentation commander) is at +5.
    What "tier" of opponent's skill will be copied by Aquos?
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; August 3rd, 2016 at 07:43.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

My assumption of Aquos is he will copy the enemy skill like for like, but only apply his ATK and S-ATK damage to it. So yes i think if the enemy has a high level augmented commander that skill will be copied at the higher level, but the damage will be lower.

Great commander highly recommended for low-mid level players. His skill is irritatingly awesome from both a give and receive point of view. I have found he quite often copies the skill of the commander directly opposite him, but it is random so dont rely on that. As for when i fight him...why does he always copy the commander i least want him to copy!! It seems to always choose to copy a commander that will do the most damage to me or that i could really do without him copying. That might be because my commanders are getting better and every commander i use is there because of their deadly ability. So be warned, face him with a good fleet and his skill will just get better.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    My assumption of Aquos is he will copy the enemy skill like for like, but only apply his ATK and S-ATK damage to it. So yes i think if the enemy has a high level augmented commander that skill will be copied at the higher level, but the damage will be lower.

Great commander highly recommended for low-mid level players. His skill is irritatingly awesome from both a give and receive point of view. I have found he quite often copies the skill of the commander directly opposite him, but it is random so dont rely on that. As for when i fight him...why does he always copy the commander i least want him to copy!! It seems to always choose to copy a commander that will do the most damage to me or that i could really do without him copying. That might be because my commanders are getting better and every commander i use is there because of their deadly ability. So be warned, face him with a good fleet and his skill will just get better.
    Or maybe you just have a memory bias ... it's normal for us to remember over a long time the encounters where it was unpleasant as opposed to the good one.
    My memory bias is towards enemy FS ... logically speaking I know it is 33% chance only to lock my ship, but whenever I see it lock I have the feeling the enemy FS always locks and mine never does, which can't be accurate, both have 33% and that chance can't be improved
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Section Leader
    His hit rate its bad too and its and old clone commander, are others best then him
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice