Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: May 2016 Level 100 (Android)

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: May 2016 Level 100 (Android)

Cross Cosmos Competition May 2016 Android Level 100 Review

Another CCC event has come to an end. The participant list was pretty shaken up - serial competitors where missing and several newcomers introduced. Most prominent missing guest was Skverl.s504. His Katiya Storm was probably miffed about Geoffrey.

2016-05-28_02-39-39 CCC Level 100 Overview.jpg

Sadly tap4fun does not set the strongest players from past events such that they cannot meet each other before semifinals and so the quarterfinal between Vainqueur.s81 and 197911.s331 was actually the pre-dated final. Nevertheless 21 different super rare SS and Dark SS commanders could be watched in thrilling battles as well as all recent staples.

Commander Usage Analysis

For the second time since his introduction Incendos is only the second most used normal commander. (First time was in January when he was surpassed by Retrobot.) The obvious king of this CCC is Geoffrey! Better to have Kit at [+4] at your fleet in future! (Geoffrey is the result of forbidden genetic research combining Lance DNA with Dark Asgard DNA.)

The second strong newcomer ist Stratus. His numbers are lower compared to Geoffrey but the more CCC players have the Credits/Crystals to make him +10 (where his skills get insane) the more will probably use him. Also he cannibalizes with Armoray who is more on eye level with Stratos than any protector with Geoffrey. So for normal players a good preparation for the Geoffrey metagame as well as mirror matches for Geoffrey owners is highly recommended!

As forecasted last time Sirenne is no option on CCC level anymore with a meager single appearance. Although often praised as one of the few real killers in the current metagame the Alfred usage did not change.

Again the normal commanders are pretty frequent until semi final as can be seen in the following table. Geoffrey and Stratus sure have a stake in that...

Speed-Win Analysis

Of all analyzed CCC events this one had the lowest speed-win correlation. With 57% win outcome for the commander who shot first one could ask if Meteors and their relatives are really a good investment or if more powerful TS-x Modules and things like functional Galactonites give a more versatile improvement.

Lieutenants Usage Analysis

Lieutenants analysis was done for the two focus commanders: Geoffrey and Stratus. The results in the two tables are not significant. But they can give an idea what combinations can work and which probably do not. In an environment with more and more Geoffreys attaching Kit [+4] as lieutenant to the commander that reloads the accu the fastest seems necessary. And a protector with high block rate does reload accu quite fast.

For many players Stratus was the choice to put Kit [+4] - but for the reasons mentioned above that might have been a mediocre decision because Kit on Stratus will suppress Protector special every third to fourth round, only, and Striker generally have only moderate survival perspective. The setup with Krill appeared to give better results...

Notable Mentions

1. злой.s377 with Flagship [≤5]
    2. 제네시스2.s765 vs. onyxx.s685 - Krill as main commander! Anyways 제네시스2.s765 used by far the most different commanders.
    3. MAXIGOR.s46 Agility Shield V (Geoffrey [+10])
    4. basilea.s298 Particle Erosion III (Stratus [+10])

Conclusion

Again a very entertaining CCC competition. Still some long battles were interrupted with partially very questionable results (Jane B.s802 vs. rainism.s292) but those did not distort the final outcome. Vainqueur.s81 obliterated all opponents and is the worthy champion. (Albeit who knows what could have happened if in the second battle between Vainqueur.s81 and 197911.s331 Kit would have activated on Razz' first attack.)

The lecture for normal players: Commanders come and go. Some fast (like Sirenne), some have longer live cycle (Cryptor probably) and some will most likely never run out of style (Krill). So it's a bit like with the Holy Grail in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Choose wisely!

Appendix A - Position Usage Distribution

Just a small and bad graphic to illustrate the position usage. Sadly the google spreadsheet graphics make an awful scaling of the bubble diameters.

Appendix B - Raw Data

Google sheet: Raw Data

Youtube videos of all level 100 battles:
    Last 32 left branch: https://youtu.be/lyvwoIZTEzc
    Last 32 right branch: https://youtu.be/dfFa5U2POR8
    Last 16: https://youtu.be/wQYyVpanT6k
    Quarter finals, semifinals and final: https://youtu.be/V6SoUjm8LSE
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 29th, 2016 at 10:41.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    Great stuff, thanks for the info.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Nice, thank you!

Nice info, nice work.
    What would be even better for most players is to have the same in depth analysis with lvl90-99, as the conclusions would be much more usable.
    I presume it'd be a lot of additional work though

Section Leader
    Hello!
    Very good info Nachteule, i will like to add here some info from ios, because i am ios player i maded a statistic about what commanders was used in the last CCC on top 32 on ios, first i will add info about normal commanders, as we can see in the photo below Incendos still the most used normal commander, 19 players used him, Geoffry the new protector in only 1 month him become very popular, 18 players used him, so i expect on next CCC that Geoffry will be the most used commander: Also Stratus become popular in ios, him was used by 14 players, Armoray was used by 8 players, Retroboot and Cryptor was used by 7 players, also Roxy was used by 4 players, Sirenne and Alfred by 3.
    13305180_1582601382070069_8807537003922129951_o.jpg
    Also as we can see in the photo below in last CCC on ios players used 11 different non war (normal commanders), 12 SS #1 on war commanders and 9 Dark commanders, Dark Maximimilan and Kerom are was the most used Dark commanders, 6 players used them, and on second place are Dark Lazaruz and Dark Shamen Queen, on thte 3 rd place is DArk Celeste, Carter, Razz and Dark Vela Reth was used only 1 time.

The CHAMPION On ios is PONG, but his was close to lose against Jolen with only 1 Dark commander: Dark Kerom, and with others normall comanders : Retroboot, Stratus Geoffry, Jolen had 2-1 but Pong come back and won thanks to his Maximilian and Phoebe and to others 2 Dark commanders that him used.
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Myhay Nycu Maglasu; May 29th, 2016 at 11:14.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    Nice info, nice work.
    What would be even better for most players is to have the same in depth analysis with lvl90-99, as the conclusions would be much more usable.
    I presume it'd be a lot of additional work though
    I have never thought about analyzing lower levels because it's just an intermediate state. So commanders strong in this competition might be outdated at level 100... On the other hand the level 90-99 fleets are usually not enriched with Dark and SS commanders and so these fleets probably better represent average players' commander options. So I agree, this could be interesting and also add more information regarding the normal commanders.

You are right about the work assumption! Recording all the battles, then watching with stop and go until all formation and lieutenant data is collected, creating summary tables, writing the article and adding the tables as pictures... takes about 12-15 hours for only one stage. More stages would take too much time and delay the publishing of the article significantly.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Hello!
    Very good info Nachteule, i will like to add here some info from ios, because i am ios player i maded a statistic about what commanders was used in the last CCC on top 32 on ios, first i will add info about normal commanders, as we can see in the photo below Incendos still the most used normal commander, 19 players used him, Geoffry the new protector in only 1 month him become very popular, 18 players used him, so i expect on next CCC that Geoffry will be the most used commander: Also Stratus become popular in ios, him was used by 14 players, Armoray was used by 8 players, Retroboot and Cryptor was used by 7 players, also Roxy was used by 4 players, Sirenne and Alfred by 3.
    Thank you, mate!

Any idea why Alfred is not used very frequently albeit he looks so strong from his stats and special?
    Galactic Chairman

Section Leader
    I think Geoffry and Stratus took his place, also Armoray and Retroboot had more uses. Many players used Geoffry because made a lot of shields and Straus was new one, we will see on next CCC what will going on, but i guess Geoffry will be more used then this CCC from may, also Stratus, so Alfred will not have so much chances in...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Wait for the next event before burrying Alfred

nice info
    well done
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android