Thread: Support ??????????????

Thumbs up Support ??????????????

in the game not working bug report

support not respond to messages or questions

what's happening? holiday? collapse?

Nachteule do you have info?

I think they just closed down the support. Since it wasn't any supposed anyway but just a fasade. In game support don't work and they don't even bother to go with the automated response when sending e-mail to them.

My guess is that they got so many complaints that they just can't handle it anymore. But who knows. Now at least I have a valid point when complaining to Google since Google always just tell you to contact the company with complaints.

Hi Huu, what's the problem your experiencing??
    Maxamusviper.s167 (Android)
    World 1070 Level100 The Swarm (Chair)
    Proud member of TCT The Conspiracy Theory

I have no state regarding the defect in-game contact function ("CONTACT US" button).

Players with issues can use mail to support@contact.tap4fun.com. Writing a mail manually lacks the automatical insertion of your account and server data. So please add those data carefully.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Its not good that their in game support button doesn't work any more and people are feeling let down by taps support responses. Nachteule as the section leader do you get any further with support requests, or even straight answers from tap about why they still insist on having a useless support team?
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Its not good that their in game support button doesn't work any more and people are feeling let down by taps support responses. Nachteule as the section leader do you get any further with support requests, or even straight answers from tap about why they still insist on having a useless support team?
    The repair of in-game support contact function is planned for next update I was told by my contact person.

No, I do not get a special treatment nor I can push individual cases. What I do is collect the incidents reported here in Repair Station, Facebook or what I read in in-game chats and discuss with my contact. I try to make clear how we players see those issues. I support to get proofs for issues and test a lot of things on my own.

Regarding support quality I give players' feedback but don't forget: This is a game/fun for us but a business for tap4fun. As long as the revenue is fine the support is only a cost driver.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Here is a screenshot with what happens when i press on contact us (tested on 3 different devices) Just not working, that's it. And as long as it is a business for tap4fun, the support has to be available 24/24, 7days a week.
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

As communicated above...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Players with issues can use mail to support@contact.tap4fun.com. Writing a mail manually lacks the automatical insertion of your account and server data. So please add those data carefully.
    And you cannot solve it with cookie settings. The URL called from GalaxyLegend is just not fed with the required parameter values (you have to record a video and take out a frame to see it because of redirection):

tmp_21454-Screenshot_2016-05-17-21-20-42-306645986.png
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 21st, 2016 at 14:28.
    Galactic Chairman