Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS-Modules

They go gold when you get them high enough!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

It would be nice that any TS-3 module you have twice you could exchange once a week with someone in your alliance. As I have a TS-3 Destroyer twice and would like to donate / exchange with someone in my alliance. Maybe an idea for an enhancement in the game, but limited to once a week...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    It would be nice that any TS-3 module you have twice you could exchange once a week with someone in your alliance. As I have a TS-3 Destroyer twice and would like to donate / exchange with someone in my alliance. Maybe an idea for an enhancement in the game, but limited to once a week...
    Like all suggestions for exchange or donate items to someone else in the game, it could unbalanced with "farming" accounts to feed the main account.

How about, a side-grade or conversion function where any TS modules of the same account can be converted to another TS-module of a different type. Say like 2x TS-11 modules, or 2x TS-22 modules or 3x TS-33 modules to become 1x TS-12, or 1x TS-23 or 1x TS-34 respectively.

This could use the duplicated modules that we have for a different module that is still useful.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I like the phrase "unbalance"....it makes me laugh.....this game is fun of unbalance. Take the simple commander recruit, some people get a new commander for a few k credits others spend thousands. How is that balanced.

Yes i understand that some people will use multiple accounts to boost their main, but how is that different to multiple accounts on Pandora, or a spotter in the war.....
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I like the phrase "unbalance"....it makes me laugh.....this game is fun of unbalance.
    Yes, i was laughing too at the irony of it after posting it.

Take the simple commander recruit, some people get a new commander for a few k credits others spend thousands. How is that balanced.
    My opinion on this ... even if we start off from the same position in life, we don't get the same results because of "lucky" or "non-lucky" breaks.

Though with the lucky commander recruitment, the luck at least stays with the account for that account's benefit, even though it may still indirectly benefit the player if it is on the same server.

Yes i understand that some people will use multiple accounts to boost their main, but how is that different to multiple accounts on Pandora, or a spotter in the war.....
    As for multiple accounts in Pandora, both for and against, i think that is very poor form. Anyone doing it should be reported and banned.

As for spotter in Space War, one of us in the alliance just bit the bullet to sacrifice the win streaks etc. But we got "wiser" and now use dedicated scout accounts for Space War.

Kris, do you think a conversion of TS modules either horizontal or vertical would be balanced or not?

@Frankie, i currently don't use a striker so i am just concentrating on the main attribute to boost the fleet
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Kris, do you think a conversion of TS modules either horizontal or vertical would be balanced or not?

Yes I think we should have an option to convert the left over ts modules. We do that now with the galactonite and because of this i have many R6's for free. I do it every day even on the galactonites I don't need in case they release R7's that can be refined.

Something new is going to have to be introduced into the game. I have completed Z-Boson, I have got all the commanders I need, extras would just be greedy and expensive for no real reason. Hull reshape is nearly completed. Hull Enhance is also getting there!! Tech levels are high. And almost all galactonites are R6.

So apart from levelling up the galactonites and augmentation levels there isn't really a lot more I can do. Upgrading the TS modules seems to be the obvious next step.
    Kris.s3 World 906

I fully agree that there should be a way of converting TS modules to a higher grade, as indeed you can make your galactonite better or perform an augmentation but when you are done with Z-Boson that is the only thing left hence the TS modules should be a next step. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Guys, we had a related thread rearding TS chips and modules here

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ents-chips-TSx

@ Nopo thx Mate for info leveling them is nightmare... I am stuck basically eventhough I focus on main stats now still in around 30%
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

That is how far my modules are evolved

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-01-15-26-29.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	1625
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation