Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #10: Mileena

Galactic Chairman

Commander Focus #10: Mileena

???? 2016-05-17 ??11.31.41.jpg

Hello, Commanders.

This week we are going to discuss about Commander Mileena.

We normally don't see Mileena in the battlefield, but be sure that she is helping the most powerful players to archive the success in the battle. As main commander she has an interesting special, that gives herself a 20% bonus atk bonus, that is always helpful. Although, her greatness is when she is helping the FlagShip (FS). Some people says that she is only useful when FS has high augument level, but try to make the math with your FS to check how much gain he will have, considering she can give 15% for each main attibute, which is higher than a lvl 1 paintcoat. In my case I got her with FS at +3 and he had equivalent attributes as Vladimir, that back in time was one of the strongest commanders we could have.

Even considering her great benefit, Mileena is not a cheap commander to have. We can point some reasons as:
    1 - To unlock all her augument benefits she needs to be +6;
    2 - She is ranger and we have 3 great rangers to put on our formation: Retrobot, Cryptor and Alfred. Obviously we have other great rangers, but the 3 mentioned are the top at the moment;
    3 - If you want to focus only in firepower Dingo is cheaper, as he needs to be only at +4 (although there is a long time that tap doesn't put him on sale).

Another point to consider is that she will take one of your Lieutnant positions and even level 100 players have only 5 spots. If we count the most important Lieutnant at the moment we will see it's difficult to choose among them:
    1- Jackie is one of the most used Lieutnant as he can lock the enemy's Destroyer and give a great benefit in the first round if you fire first;
    2 - Violette is very important because of the hit rate bonus and the speed bonus for your rovers;
    3 - Kit can be decisive with a lot of people using Geoffrey;
    4 - Acc'tan is a game breaker if you are using a protector;
    5 - Krill is super effective and is a 100% sure presence in the most strong formations.

So with Mileena we will have 6 very useful Lieutnants, not even mentioning other great Lieutnants as Volkof, Flynn, Khala...

After exposing these points, do I recommend Mileena? Yes, I believe she is very helpful and can give your FS another life and turn him in a real problem for the enemy, but before you get her take a deep look in your context to be sure if she is really the best choice.

Hope you can give your feedback and share your experience with Mileena, as in this case there is a lot of things to take in consideration.

See you in the Galaxy.
    Galactic Chairman

I have Dingo +4 on my FS already and yes she would be a great replacement, but there are better things to get and level up then the FS so she is kind of a back bench commander. Which is a shame.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

When the other lieutenant returns Flagship: Dingo? long long ago it does not appear in the events. Perhaps it will appear in future events Celestial Portal?

Wish I had her.I never will unless I hit the lottery.
    Burnshire.s823
    World 781
    Android

I would be glad if i could afford her but there are more important upgrades to make, but i still hope i can have her some day
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Как командира в основе использовать нет смысла. Есть много командиров с намного лучшими характеристиками. Годится только в качестве Лейтенанта.
    ----
    As commander of the basis used does not make sense. There are many commanders with a much better performance. Suitable only as a Lieutenant.
    The Legion Foundation Group Co-Admin
    pomao.s754 | world712 | android | 110lvl

Star Lord [+7] (Elsa [+4]); Fearsome Devil [+7] (Jackie [+1]); Stratus [+7] (Paccar [+6]); Ursa [+8] (Krill [+7]); Flagship [+7] (Dingo [+4])

Corporal
    I need mileena, jackie and krill -_-

Cryptor +6 ( else )
    zach +6 ( pele-bot)
    Sirenne +6 ( zaffery +4 )
    Brom bones +6 ( kit+4)
    ★MESSÏ★ +5 ( violette +4 )

★MESSÏ★.s553 and world.s523

I need mileena, I think is the best liutenath for fg, I will get her next time because I don't have credits

Acokgilito.s615 world562

Would love to have her roy.s135 world 1038 android

Corporal

Red face

I would like to have her,when I hit +6 or +7 on FS

But I'm stll 11 chip to +4 so more more important stuff before Mileena for me.

Darko s727 w685
    Last edited by Slobodan Todorovic; May 18th, 2016 at 00:37. Reason: add info