Thread: Null, Distortion & Abssyal Wormhome 2016-05-27 (3 days)

Null, Distortion & Abssyal Wormhome 2016-05-27 (3 days)

Null wormhole - destroyers
    Wave 6 start to make -22 damage for non destroyers
    Wave 11 loose first even with 3 meteors (level 9, 7 & 7) & 1 chaser (level 7)

Distortion wormhole - non-destroyers
    Pretty similar with Null wormhole.
    Watch out for Warden when his special is activate damage done is much reduced. Without Geoffrey & Cryptor combination, would not have lasted long enough to make it through

For both Null & Distortion could clear wave 12, couldn't clear wave 13 with free revives.

The rewards are useful to help in equipment interference with z-bosons.

Abyssal wormhole
    - it is a lot more tougher than the previous rover wormholes which I could at least clear wave 3.
    - this Abyssal I could only clear wave 1 even then I was lucky because if I dodge a few times lesser I would be dead at wave 1
    - first shot goes to enemy

ps force comparison is about 220-230M range using Incendos, Brom Bones, Retrobot (freezing special was very helpful), Roxy (using Roxy as pseudo destroyer and to increase hit rate), Geoffrey, Cryptor
    Last edited by Nopo; May 28th, 2016 at 05:00. Reason: Edit: updated Null wormhole to wave 6 for -22 damage for non-destroyers with Frankie's experience
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Abyssal wormhole is crazy, died in the first round and i barely scratched the enemy fleet.
    For me, this time the rewards are crap, i don't need bosons and amplifiers, i have everything at +100 and i will not clear wave 10 on ant space...so crap event.

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Abyssal wormhole is crazy, died in the first round and i barely scratched the enemy fleet.
    For me, this time the rewards are crap, i don't need bosons and amplifiers, i have everything at +100 and i will not clear wave 10 on ant space...so crap event.
    Sorry, did you mean "yet another crap event made by tap"?? Fully agree with that

Opponent force levels in different wormholes are completely unbalanced.

While null wormhole starts for me at 250 mil, the distorsion at some 300+ mil, the abysal is at 850 + mil in first wave (pretty much like previous rover wormhole)
    At first glance i have the feeling that event designers just copy-pasted last few wormholes (the ones designed for particular clases of ships) but they forgot to trigger force buff related to the number of ships of correct class

Also, abysal one is least useful one in terms of rewards (no use for even 1000 capacitors as long as the outcome of adjustments is randomized in tap's particular way)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; May 27th, 2016 at 10:51.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Nopo how did you get so many meteors? I have spent a lot of credits for speed galactonote still not a single one.

Corporal
    sorry, are you saying Null wormhole is for destroyers? And Abysmal for Rovers? Where are you getting this from? Can't seem to find any hints myself, other than 'choose your commanders carefully'...

And thanks for your help

Guys let me translate it for you

Null hole .. is for Vip0 - Vip5 .. no spenders to low spenders
    Distortion hole .. is for Vip6 - vip8 medium donations
    Abssyal hole .. vip 9 and haven above .. super spenders who aim to go 8+ in agumenting

@Wash, well Nopo already tried the Holes .. so he is pretty experienced how to choose the right tactics and we ALL are very gratefull for the help and time he puts into this guide ..

Warning: Null wormhole - non destroyer ships start to do -22 damage on wave 6 NOT on wave 10 as Nopo mentioned .. I think he has magic ships because of so mane Meteors he gets special T4F treatment

cheers
    Last edited by Frankie; May 27th, 2016 at 19:04.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Corporal
    ah got it, thanks very much

edit: to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Guys let me translate it for you

Null hole .. is for Vip0 - Vip5 .. no spenders to low spenders
    Distortion hole .. is for Vip6 - vip8 medium donations
    Abssyal hole .. vip 9 and haven above .. super spenders who aim to go 8+ in agumenting

cheers
    The extra supply & refresh rates support this "translation" in full
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    @Wash, well Nopo already tried the Holes .. so he is pretty experienced how to choose the right tactics and we ALL are very gratefull for the help and time he puts into this guide ..

Warning: Null wormhole - non destroyer ships start to do -22 damage on wave 6 NOT on wave 10 as Nopo mentioned .. I think he has magic ships because of so mane Meteors he gets special T4F treatment

cheers
    No special treatment from Tap, my Incendos and Brom Bones was clearing the opponent easily and I was having an easy time until wave 10 when both my destroyers no longer could one shot kill the wormhole fleets. That was when I noticed it was -22 for non-destroyers.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Nopo how did you get so many meteors? I have spent a lot of credits for speed galactonote still not a single one.
    My first two meteors I redeem from the North Pole Trading Post, the one which you can redeem side tasks items. I had to top up by buying extra items from the store. So no luck other than drop rate luck involved.

The other meteor and chaser was spending credits in the advance galactonite lab (3 paid credits attempt get 1 free attempt)