Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alfred 400% SATK calculation bug \ game mechanic

Thank you (Nachteule and Kris) for your philosophical thoughts and calculations, you can keep them in your memory. After correspondence with tech support and a month of waiting, Alfred now deals damage properly - 400% , not as before 100+100+100+100. Never be so overconfident that you know more than another person. Good luck!
    Last edited by Samyshkin Alexander; May 31st, 2016 at 05:24.
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    BLOOD.s775 | world733 | android | Lv: 100 | VIP: 7
    Fleet:
    Insendos[+6] {Jack+1}
    Alfred[+6] {Elsa+4}
    Jeoffrey[+6] {Acctan+4}
    Aquas[+5] {Kit+4}
    FS[+4] {Mileena+6}

Quote Originally Posted by Samyshkin Alexander View Post
    Thank you (Nachteule and Kris) for your philosophical thoughts and calculations, you can keep them in your memory. After correspondence with tech support and a month of waiting, Alfred now deals damage properly - 400% , not as before 100+100+100+100. Never be so overconfident that you know more than another person. Good luck!
    Can you please share the correspondence with tech team? (And what did tap4fun change on Alfred's skill/damage calculation?)
    Last edited by Nachteule; May 31st, 2016 at 08:49.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I hope that the update to Alfred's skill damage calculation was also applied to the Aquos-copied version of this, and also to the Alfreds present in the Chaos Quasar database. Tap4Fun still is unable or unwilling to fix the Aquos copy of Akhenaton, and it has been many months (and many emails, LINE messages, and reports).
    time's up.

After all these years of explanation he finally got it. Thanks for the information still. The game works as how it is, not how a player wants it to be. Awesome Thread
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

I'm now really curious what did tap4fun change in game mechanics ...

I really doubt that they changed the general formula used to compute special attack damage from

([ATK+SATK]-[DEF+SDEF])×SPECMOD×ACC
    to
    ([SpecMod×SATK+ATK]-[DEF+SDEF])×ACC

As if t4f did it for Alfred's curse only that will be outrageous

However, after watching in slow motion quite few Alfred/Krill+7 from last Invasion i didn't notice Alfred's curse to deal more than it has to do (i. e. 4 times the damage done by special attack that triggered the curse)
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 20th, 2016 at 20:58.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    I'm now really curious what did tap4fun change in game mechanics ...

I really doubt that they changed the general formula used to compute special attack damage from

([ATK+SATK]-[DEF+SDEF])×SPECMOD×ACC
    to
    ([SpecMod×SATK+ATK]-[DEF+SDEF])×ACC

As if t4f did it for Alfred's curse only that will be outrageous

However, after watching in slow motion quite few Alfred/Krill+7 from last Invasion i didn't notice Alfred's curse to deal more than it has to do (i. e. 4 times the damage done by special attack that triggered the curse)
    As far as I know nothing was changed. I discussed this issue with z3nithor via Line, too. I think TO was wrong with his assumptions. The -88 from video can be explained very well by the battle formulas.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]