Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primus with Cryptor 2

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Do I understand correctly that you received a TS-4 module for only 19k? I mean those chest events for TS-4 chips are that you get 10 of those chips and you need 50 to get one TS-4 module. Then 19k seems very cheap unless it was for 10 chips only... But if you mean by your spending that you now have already 3 of those damn now TS-4 modules then you are doing great!!!
    In the most recent TS4 module chest event I won at 12 and 13 (one account) and 15 (other account). Two months and I'll have my first (need 15 chips on one, and 36 on another

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I was looking at the vid from the OP again and I saw that Cabal also blocks quite often.
    Is this important? How much does he need?
    Cabal's block is a bonus, as he gains accumulator from being hit. If one uses Alfred, it is imperative that he blocks every chance possible.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    In the most recent TS4 module chest event I won at 12 and 13 (one account) and 15 (other account). Two months and I'll have my first (need 15 chips on one, and 36 on another

Cabal's block is a bonus, as he gains accumulator from being hit. If one uses Alfred, it is imperative that he blocks every chance possible.
    So... just to be sure.
    I need a MINIMUM block of 75% on Cryptor.
    And the minimum on Cabal / Alfred? 60% - ish?
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

block.jpg
    look at this

I have i think 77% block on Cryptor and still he doesnt block every round. So you probably need more like 85% to get the block to be reliable. Cabal for me still has low block as he is only using an R6 Phantom at level 8. I rarely see him block and counter.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    block.jpg
    look at this
    I don't understand how that's supposed to help me, Huu.
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I have i think 77% block on Cryptor and still he doesnt block every round. So you probably need more like 85% to get the block to be reliable. Cabal for me still has low block as he is only using an R6 Phantom at level 8. I rarely see him block and counter.
    Does the Primus level matter? I know HIS block and dodge increase by level... does his Penetration follow suit?
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Does the Primus level matter? I know HIS block and dodge increase by level... does his Penetration follow suit?
    No idea, i dont think so
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Hey guys ... I had a couple more questions about this setup.

In Cryptor's skill description it states the stasis field goes to the commander (friendly) with lowest HP. So, if no commander is hurt, where does the stasis field go?

With the introduction of Ursa. Do you think he's better suited for this formation than Alfred? Wouldn't it be awesome if his skill triggered when Primus popped a stasis shield ? (basically counting as a (near)death)

But ... since Ursa can't vanish Cryptor doesn't get hit... so ... yeah.
    First question still stands though
    Last edited by Lola; October 18th, 2016 at 14:21.
    Media Section Leader

I have found it goes to the next commander in the firing sequence. So if the commander is placed before Cryptor (say for example position 1) and Cryptor in P2, the commander in P1 will get the protection.

If Cryptor in P2 and the next firing ship is in P4 the protection will go there etc etc...
    Kris.s3 World 906

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I have found it goes to the next commander in the firing sequence. So if the commander is placed before Cryptor (say for example position 1) and Cryptor in P2, the commander in P1 will get the protection.

If Cryptor in P2 and the next firing ship is in P4 the protection will go there etc etc...
    Thank you for the clarification Kris.
    Media Section Leader