Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full-Force Attack (just bring all 4 of them)

Full-Force Attack (just bring all 4 of them)

Full-Force Attack. A short survey.

It really pays to bring in 4 of the same type of commanders when you try a certain Wormhole.

I brought in 4 Protectors and passed through all 15 waves with only 4 revives.

I used 3 Strikers & 1 Protector (Geoffrey +4) and couldn't pass wave 11. I switched in a 4th striker in and passed both wave 11 and 12 (without dieing)

Will loose first shot on wave 5
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thats a lot of commanders to recall...are the rewards worth the effort and credit spend?
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Three-Star Admiral
    waiting for this thanks.

Colonel
    The rewards definetely are worth the effort! it's all commander chips and Power cores

Section Leader
    Hello, on some worm holes like Rover, or Ranger or Protector or Striker we need 1 powerful destroyer with Jackie because they have an destroyer that shot and kill all our ships, also on protectors Achenathon was a great combo, they kill it only in the 10 th wave so till that i was on invisibility )
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Firts of all: THANK YOU T4F, finally some game play which needs strategy, and lot of work around.

Ok so Protector and Destroyer Worm Holes, work quite nice with 4 of the same type ..

Protector - was the best for me as I have quite good ships (DA, Kit, Actan, Akhe) and I died on wave 14

Destroyer - I died on wave 12 (Incendos, Izolda, Richter, Murphy) Myrphy did not even had a main gun,

Striker - I died on wave 8 (Queen, PeleBoot, Thadeus, Sylver)

Ranger - I died on wave 8 (Kabal, Emma, Flyn, + Incendos. After seeing the Mess with Rover Worm Hole I opted for Destroyer(+Jackie). Even with 130hit rate Flyn. Emma were missing a lot. Maybe I should use Elsa instead of Emma, not sure yet (Elsa was leutnant for invisibility, did not helped at all)

Rover - worst died on wave 5, just a night mare (used Sirene, Violette, Khala, Opal) I think here it is better take Incendos and block Primus AOE effect. I used Zaffrey as Lt. but did not helped ..

rewards, I think I had like 13 boxes inside -1xFS and 1xDestroyer chip, 1xProtector, rest was mostly Ranger/Rover/Striker equal distribution

I think rewards are OK for the effort you put in, well done T4F
    Is it worth to 500credits for a revive? If you pass wave 12 yes ..
    If you end up like me on wave 8 or 5 dont botther ..I think it would be too expensive, for low spenders .. My advice, get what you can ..500c is a lot..
    Last edited by Frankie; May 5th, 2016 at 19:12.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Colonel
    MY experience:
    As usual Speed doensnt' matter: even with 5 meteors, they started shooting first from wave 5 already

The most nasty opponent is the Dingo Destroyer that shoots an Indra Vandal that is likely to kill all the group, destroyer+Jackie don't help much, because he is often the first to shoot (particualrly deadly at Rovers wormhole)

Krill+7 helped me sometimes to win battles that without him would have been lost

now the specific wormholes

Protectors: Geoffrey, Kit, DA and Akhenaton (gala to make him a real tank) passed all 15 waves without dying
    Destroyers: Incendos, Brom, Lily and Murphy, spent 500 credits at last wave but then passed it
    Rangers: Cryptor + Retrobot + Frost Jr. + Cabal, nothing really difficult, 500 credits to pass all waves high dodging here (I think wave 13 lasted 25 rounds because of an enemy dodging everything, thanks to Krill Cryptor survivied enough to kill him)
    Strikers: Armoray + Q.Emma + Vlad + Volkof stuck at wave 13 where it becomes really difficult and they dodge like hell
    Rovers: Aquos + Sirenne + Quasimodo + Hunter, this is really a tough hole, I'm stuck at wave 10

Greetings to Qix, we have seen in last Pandora (DonTiger.s66)
    I have big troubles in Strikers wormhole. At wave 13 my 4 rangers (Daleks + Q.Emma + Volkov + Thaddeus) do null damage with C-ATK and only small damage with regular attack. Back strikes are usually fatal for my fleet. Activation of Warden shields makes an enemy fleet completely invulnerable. So, who have a remedy for such rival?
    I tried to use combination Roxie + Joeffry + Lily + Valery, Roxie decreases approx. 15% of Warden's HP per C-ATK (means per one revival = 500 credits), destroyers do some damage to other ships but also not much as expected. Joeffry's 1.5M shields allow to survive only one regular hit.
    Does somebody try to use defense reducing commanders such Brom or Violette?

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTiger View Post
    Greetings to Qix, we have seen in last Pandora (DonTiger.s66)
    I have big troubles in Strikers wormhole. At wave 13 my 4 rangers (Daleks + Q.Emma + Volkov + Thaddeus) do null damage with C-ATK and only small damage with regular attack. Back strikes are usually fatal for my fleet. Activation of Warden shields makes an enemy fleet completely invulnerable. So, who have a remedy for such rival?
    I tried to use combination Roxie + Joeffry + Lily + Valery, Roxie decreases approx. 15% of Warden's HP per C-ATK (means per one revival = 500 credits), destroyers do some damage to other ships but also not much as expected. Joeffry's 1.5M shields allow to survive only one regular hit.
    Does somebody try to use defense reducing commanders such Brom or Violette?
    Hi DonTiger!! Nice to see you here
    Congratulations for Pandora! This time my world was stronger than others (strange, we are usually matched with worlds much more strong than us!)
    you are a very good player and made my life difficult

coming to Striker wormhole, I'm going to try today to see if I can pass wave 13.
    I still think a +100% boost given by 4 strikers is better than strategic commanders from other classes like Incendos or Geoffrey, so I think I'll go for the same fleet as yesterday
    Let's see what happens: they have 99% strenght!!! so yesterday i didn't even scratch them
    And then Rovers wormhole... another pain!

For the Rovers, as mentioned the biggest baddie there is Dingo with his S-ATK that does devastating damage to the entire fleet. If you can pass the initial volley (he first shots often) just lock Dingo or kill as many as possible the other rovers first. i couldn't wave pass 7 and decided enough is enough. Overall everyday 20 random chips is pretty good.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri