Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STA III-- Support Ranger thread

STA III-- Support Ranger thread

Ranger supporters, show us your opinions here to be our STA debaters!

Event Proposition: Which class is the most powerful amongst all the classes?

Event Time: UTC 5/5 02:00—9/5 02:00
    Event Location: New Official GL Forum —Repair Station
    Event administrator: GL official, Section Leaders, Galactic Chairmen

Note:
    1. In the course of the discussions, anyone who posts spam will be muted for 1 week and the spam will be deleted.
    2. In the debate posts, ambiguous posts of support will not be merited with points, and the post will be deleted.
    3. Debate content with any inappropriate or insulting language, or which contains any innuendos will cause the sender to be muted for a week. The post will be deleted and any points which the sender has qualified for will be deleted.

i support ranger because I have&like my Retrobot with Elsa and Alfred. i think rangers are the most powerful. Jekas.s816 world 495 IOS.

Sergeant
    Rangers are good, really good

One-Star Admiral
    I think Rangers are the best class in the game because of how well balanced it is between offensive stats and defensive ones.
    It is the class that has the highest number of unique effects in the commanders, SS commanders and non-ss Commanders.

The plus side of the class:

Defensive: high dodge or/and high block rate. Also many new rangers have high anti-crit
    Offensive: High natural s-atk damage for monomer rangers. Alfred has a very high non-monomer damage.
    Assist: they have the widest assist tools: Cryptor immortality shield, Vela'rath anti-freeze shield, Retro-bot combo of freeze and accumulator decrease, Vitos and Hartmann debuff.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by T4F-admin View Post

Ranger supporters, show us your opinions here to be our STA debaters!

Event Proposition: Which class is the most powerful amongst all the classes?

Event Time: UTC 5/5 02:00—9/5 02:00
    Event Location: New Official GL Forum —Repair Station
    Event administrator: GL official, Section Leaders, Galactic Chairmen

Note:
    1. In the course of the discussions, anyone who posts spam will be muted for 1 week and the spam will be deleted.
    2. In the debate posts, ambiguous posts of support will not be merited with points, and the post will be deleted.
    3. Debate content with any inappropriate or insulting language, or which contains any innuendos will cause the sender to be muted for a week. The post will be deleted and any points which the sender has qualified for will be deleted.
    I support ranger class because they have extraordinary commanders ! Like:cryptor ,Alfred,retrobot,Frost ,cabal! Great lt:elsa !
    bogdy.s591 world 379 IOS

Now Ranger, IMHO, most powerfull ships in the Game. And new commanders are awesome. So i support Rangers. Ялос.s196 world 1099, android

Corporal
    I like to cryptor. Alfred high.
    ★ MESSÏ ★. s553 and world.s523

The best of the best is ranger , i like my robot retrobot , he evasion is awesome and I never will replace he .
    Uzulll.s201 world 1104 android

Rangers are my first choice. Great Commanders with nice special skills.

Survivor.s105 World1008 Android

Private
    I support Rangers! they have a strong defense and a strong attack!
    Сергей.s816 world 495ios