Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STA III-- Support Destroyer thread

Destroyer are the best because the can infiltrate any kind of defense

aannaanndd.s240
    World 1143
    Android

IMG_2048.jpg

* The third: why "speed" is the most important stats? Because if you have more speed than enemy, you will shoot first. But why shooting first is important. It's not the problem if an enemy striker, ranger, rover shooting first. But if the destroyer with Jackie is shooting first, you are in serious problem. His destroyer with kill at least one ship of you and your destroyer cannot make an special attack. You are lose for sure.
    As you can see in above picture, every commander let destroyer take the first shoot. And a ship go first is the most important ship - The best ship

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Meinel View Post
    Destroyer first . With first shoot is the Best .
    I like this guy

*The four: Today the protector is very strong and hard to kill. Especially with Acctan as lieutennant.
    I am sure you heard about these clip something like "DA in actions, or Warden in action". (you can see it in CCC by yourself ^^). Because a protector (Acctan lieu of course) in low hp is hard to kill with very high defense. Can say it is invincible! If you meet an enemy is this case you can lose in angry. But if you have one destroyer left. You are saved! The destroyer and destroy every kind of defense. Like their name.
    Last edited by gadichoi; May 8th, 2016 at 02:21.
    *** From Galaxy Legend Viet Nam ***
    gadichoi.s8 world653(iOS)

Untitled.jpg
    We talking about special atk.
    * All we know the most commander powerfull is cross attack and that is the Incendos and Brombones have! The cross attack can kill most 5 enemy ships. That is terrible thing!

* That not all, let take Incendos as example. His special attack is very "special". Enemies have more accumulator, they take more damage! Since every one upgrade the star-ocean as much as posible. The Incendos Special attack is more dangerous!
    Their special attack mostly not have effect (feeze, lock..) but you dont need effect on destroyed enemy!

* Im sure you guys had encounter one of the most NPC powerfull special attack in game: Strong Bullet. The special attack kill all your fleet with any kind of formations. That is a Destroyer special attack!

So destroyer special attack is the best!
    Last edited by gadichoi; May 8th, 2016 at 01:18.

IMG_2051.jpg
    We talking about Lieutenant role:
    * As you can see every other Lieutenant class must at least +3 +4 to work with full features. But Jackie only need +1. That is very good, you can save chips for main commander.
    * About rate of effect: Jackie+1 has 100% rate silence enemy destroyer. Kit+4 only 80% and Volkof+3 has only 50% and need 2 striker ship in your side. That the benefit.
    * The other Lieutenant must list here, that is Trickster+4. Cure for Invisible method of Rangers and Rovers. This tactic is not popular because upgrading +4 is expensive but the value match the cost. Those invisible guy (such as Cabal, Frost, Sirenne, Annica..) will be no harm. In personal thinking, this tactics is very good if you confront only one type of enemy
    13124996_1351061931577839_7077659273169105751_n.jpg
    About ship upgrading:
    * Destroyer stats increase very impressive when upgrading. Example for Incendos in above image. Core stats (crit, pen) increase 1% for each level. Most other class only + 0.5% for core stats. Other stat HP, DEF, SDEF, EATK also more than other class.
    * The destroyer ship is very rare (similar to flagship chips). You cannot earn it in Pandora Cluster event. Only in some special event and the black market. The rare is the best.
    Last edited by gadichoi; May 8th, 2016 at 01:13.

I quoted some comments of Ranger Supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Assist: they have the widest assist tools: Cryptor immortality shield, Vela'rath anti-freeze shield, Retro-bot combo of freeze and accumulator decrease, Vitos and Hartmann debuff.
    Only "secondary" ship have assist skill, the best ship have skill to devastator enemies. The destroyer and kill them before they can release a skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    Also my wote is ranger class...well balanced ranger class posseses very good stats and in adition to high dodge and block atributes wich are becomeing more and more important (cryptor block, retrobots dodge) their specials always have additional sideaffects wich when paired to others bring out max in battles...case in point retrobots dodge/freeze/deacumulator....cryptors block plus its stasis for him AND ally...cabals/alfreds stelt especially with elsa as liutenet at+4...cabal is true testimen of that...he was for free in celestial event and now again u need creds for him...Also protectors can be blocked by kit, destroyers by jackie, strikers by volkof...but what about rangers...nope...i vote rangers
    Ranger+Elsa is not work in 100% rate and easy detected by Destroyer+Trickster
    Quote Originally Posted by Everton Grass View Post
    The best of the best is ranger , i like my robot retrobot , he evasion is awesome and I never will replace he .
    The new ship release every month. And every ship will be replace, but not the destroyer. Incendos still stand in your formation. As you can see, Incendos has 1 birthday but is must have in your team while the others is gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamusviper View Post
    It doesn't come down to which commander is the most powerful but which is the most durable.
    Retrobot has it all, he hits hard with high Crit ATK 165% with 15% critical and hits multiple opposition with his cross attack Frozen Expance that has a chance to freeze opponents 60% with a 50% chance to drain accumulator by 75 and it doesn't end there, you get an amazing 35% base dodge so with a flash gala installed it's like trying to fight a shadow. Also you can use Elsa +4 as a Lt and he can turn invisible. Hit, dodge and vanish all in one commander. ��
    I vote for Ranger class and vote for Retrobot as the best of the Ranger class.
    Incendos has durable too, with 15% dodge and 20% anticrit. It can longer survival in battle
    Last edited by gadichoi; May 8th, 2016 at 02:26.

I quoted some comments of Rover Supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigars Poplavskis View Post
    got sirenne and roxy , you can get more speed with violet+4 , this game is about speed now !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Лехан View Post
    I like rover, my favourite Krill. The ability to recover super cool. Лехан.s383/world372/android
    Violet and Krill need many rover chips to upgrading. You cannot affort to upgrade all.
    And since Speed Galactonite is popular Violet is not most important
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    I support rover class because i love dodge
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker_FLNY View Post
    Destroyers are the most powerful, but they have a glass jaw. Weakest defense out of any other classes
    Not only rovers have high dodge and anti-crit stat, the destroyer has too, example the Incendos. He has very good defense stat 15% dodge and 20% anticrit and great offense stat 20% crit, 25% pen. He fired to kill enemies and dancing!.
    Old destroyer the Brombones has 20% block, 20% anticrit, 10% crit, 20% pen. Not bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobus Eppie View Post
    Rover is the most varied vommanderteam. In attack and stealth.. from disappear to revive and relive.. it is all there. Can not affort the fleet.. but best of all.
    Rovers cannot affort the fleet but Destroyer does. They destroys entire enemy fleet in flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Mario View Post
    Im not such expert since i joined almost a month ago ...but my bet goes for rover class as i wasnt able to pass 7th wave ...i noticed rover class are very tough due to their special abilities. Even if I use Lance and Geoffrey with their shield abilities I'm still weak. All in for rover's.
    You cannot pass 7th wave of IC because enemy has Strong Bullet. A Destroyer Skill!
    Last edited by gadichoi; May 8th, 2016 at 16:57.

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by gadichoi View Post
    IMG_2048.jpg

* The third: why "speed" is the most important stats? Because if you have more speed than enemy, you will shoot first. But why shooting first is important. It's not the problem if an enemy striker, ranger, rover shooting first. But if the destroyer with Jackie is shooting first, you are in serious problem. His destroyer with kill at least one ship of you and your destroyer cannot make an special attack. You are lose for sure.
    As you can see in above picture, every commander let destroyer take the first shoot. And a ship go first is the most important ship - The best ship

*The four: Today the protector is very strong and hard to kill. Especially with Acctan as lieutennant.
    I am sure you heard about these clip something like "DA in actions, or Warden in action". (you can see it in CCC by yourself ^^). Because a protector (Acctan lieu of course) in low hp is hard to kill with very high defense. Can say it is invincible! If you meet an enemy is this case you can lose in angry. But if you have one destroyer left. You are saved! The destroyer and destroy every kind of defense as their name.
    I support to Destroyers class. And i agree with u. Destroy can kill every enemy easily. And all of other class ship have low e-def. It simple job with Destroyer to destroy them
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

I choose Destroyer for the most dominant class. For these simple reasons:
    1. For me: “The best defense is the Attack”. Destroyers are a mountain of Brute force built to kill and devastate the battlefield. and Just to make it clear how they are special,
    2. They are the only class of the game that fires E – ATK which ignores Physical defense. And taking in consideration that all other classes Ranger, Rover, Striker and Protector have Physical defense to save them, they will be ignored and as a result they will be eaten by the E ATK. Only THE MIGHTY PRIMUS ESCAPES against a destroyer because primus doesn’t have defense only lots of hit points so destroyers doesn’t deal too much damage.
    3. All other classes are known of being good at “Physical attack” which fails when they meet a protector plus LT Actan +4 (eg: Thantos plus +4 as Lieutenant , which the effect of Actan increasing 20% of DEF is Stackable until the end of the battle), and normal classes deal – 22, -24, -33 of damage. So the only way to make damage and guarantee you victory it’s Brute Force from a Destroyer.
    4. The only way to stop a destroyer it’s using another Destroyer (which let it clear how special and important it is to have a destroyer in your fleet) because:
    a) Destroyers are strong against E ATK, so they match each other; and
    b) Assuming that you have more speed: you can use Lieutenant Jackie to block your opponent destroyer (I think I don’t have to remind you that you must kill him in that round or in second round he will come overcharged in RAGE mode to clean all the trash in his way)
    5. Talking about Lieutenant: Rover’s and Ranger’s benefits of having Lieutenants which makes them enter in stealth mode in the battlefield which gives them a huge advantage. Do not expect me to say “destroyer’s also have one that makes them disappear” ooooh come on to hell to those who think that Stealth mode is for Chickens how to deal with Chickens? Unveil them, make them visible. And all Destroyers can do that, with the help of commander Trickster with his lieutenant hability which he Undo the invisibility of any enemies he strikes in a straight line, meaning that if your opponent have for example Frost jr and Hunter in the same line and both are invisible, just chill out and enjoy the destructive Show
    6. The old conception of the destroyer is that they are “weak against physical Attack” but that as changed, all new destroyers including old man Brom Bones have pretty good DEF stats and a reasonable Anti Critical Percentage so you can count on them to defend themselves for few rounds.
    7. Now comes the part which Destroyers lose against all other classes:
    a) Low Hit rate: The destroyer Non SS with more Hit Rate is Ritcher, yes the rank B Commander Ritcher with 110%... even the mighty Incendos have 100% only… the impact of that is that they miss a lot against new generation rangers, rovers, protectors… but you can deal with that low hit rate using some good galas with hit rate (I recommend a dual r6, it’s obvious why… Dual r6 it’s the galactonite which increases more percentage (3%) value compared to normal r6 (2.5%) r5 (2%) r4, r3, r2 ….) such as Magic ray (Hit rate + Critical), Fracture (Hit rate + Critic ATK) and of course you can pimp some TS Modules to Hit rate so you can reduce the deficit.
    b) Augmentation: destroyers are so special that their Chips for augmentation are rare compared to other classes and you need to spend “big amount of credits” (which we all don’t want ) to get them… but if you get them? Ehehehe yes ehehehe MAD LAUGH… you will bring the “A” game of your Destroyer.
    c) Primus: it’s not a wise decision to use destroyers in day to day primus as they don’t do much damage compared to other classes (assuming that all is similar to all, Bosons, Galas, etc) because primus doesn’t have Defense just HP.
    That’s it… and don’t forget:
    “The best defense is a good offense” by Jack Dempsey…

famaXfalisa.s207 world 1110 Android
    Last edited by Guyver; May 8th, 2016 at 08:06.

Here is my vote!
    Genesis.s369 World1272 AN

Destroyers are the most powerful, but they have a glass jaw. Weakest defense out of any other classes