Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Geoffrey - First Impressions

Ok today I got my Geofrey .. as I have agumented him to +5 I could cpmpare stats with DA.
    It is very simmilar with big difference in dodge for Geofrey. DA has better attacking power, more penetration, slightly better block and accu+10. So the total force was like 1.5m lower with Geofrey .. but the shield scaling by agumentation is huge plus.. it is like doubling of HP and renewable by X rounds.

Now cost...
    I think I was again lucky 2nd time for 1.5 years playing this game. Sure guys can be luckier but by my standards where I have to go all the way.. I was lucky
    1DNA - 15 chests out of 18
    2DNA - 13 chests out of 18
    which was total around 22k for G

Friend of my paid 50k for 17 and 18 chest this event... so not everyone had luck
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

В качестве лейтенанта Криль+7, если нет, то лучше Acctan+4.
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group

zemlyanin s.100 | world745 | IOS | Lv: 110 | VIP: 11
    ФБ - Сергей Михайлов
    Fleet:
    Ракша[+12] {Ноус+7}
    Лорд Галактики[+12] {Джек+1}
    Дор[+7] {Кит+4}
    Королина[+12] {Krill+7}
    FS[+12] {Милена +6}

super commader with best def
    ✔ Galaxy Legend FB-group
    rav.s317 | world117 | ios | Lv: 100 | VIP: 9
    Insendos[+5] {Jack+1}Alfred[+5] {Elsa+4} Criptor[+5] {krill+7}Sirenne[+5}{violleta}FS[+4] {Kit+4}

Geoffrey is a nice commander. I am using DA now. Would like to upgrade with Geoffrey.

Avi.s292 World1195 Android

Yeah finally also got Geoffrey and augmented to +6. With two times chest 14 I could be really pleased
    Now I know what I have to save for + 7...

Although I did not make a big increase in force, it is a huge improvement! I noticed a big advantage on my server and in pandora, definitively worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga View Post
    Yeah finally also got Geoffrey and augmented to +6. With two times chest 14 I could be really pleased
    Now I know what I have to save for + 7...

Although I did not make a big increase in force, it is a huge improvement! I noticed a big advantage on my server and in pandora, definitively worth.
    Congrats, I am also very happy to get him and your price was maybe even cheeper than my13/15 chests
    Now time to save for another one
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

do you guys know, if Geoffrey's costs are going to drop or stay? Due to the demand of the ship? Any answer?
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    do you guys know, if Geoffrey's costs are going to drop or stay? Due to the demand of the ship? Any answer?
    He will be 30k per DNA as a worst case for a few more events at a minimum.
    time's up.

I got mine in 2 different events. First event I got 1 dna on my 3rd chest. Second event I got him on chest 14. So it was like 15 credits.

Now I just need a star ocean r5 damn it.

Major General
    I have Jeffrey at +5. Now it's a best defender in game