Thread: Pandora extreme lag

One-Star Admiral

Pandora extreme lag

Like i said, every day a bug
    This one is not so new, it was the same last week, i mean extreme lag in Pandora, the movement animation is completely nuts, this is impacting negative any strategy i may try. I am shown capturing a node 30 seconds after i should been there...in the meantime i can't teleport or choose a destination because i'm "warping"...
    If i die, when the 15 minutes expires, i don't revive, instead i see i am still dead with a 24.5 minutes remaining till revive!!! Only after around 30 seconds since i should be alive i am revived.
    I already complained about this to support, the answer was typical: we don't have any problem, no one else complained, check you network/phone/settings/eyes/brain....
    It manifested like this since last week, everything else is running smooth, no lags.

Here are some screenshots to judge by yourselves

Screenshot_2016-04-30-11-52-06_com.tap4fun.galaxyempire2_android.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-30-11-57-18_com.tap4fun.galaxyempire2_android.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-30-11-51-39_com.tap4fun.galaxyempire2_android.jpg

Nice, right? And the proof that something is indeed wrong with their coding and not my phone is that 24.5 minutes timer...unless my phone got a really smart ass and started making his own decisions about what it shows me...
    Last edited by bloody9; April 30th, 2016 at 11:07.

Same problem past 2 pandoras...also my server isnt allowed to enter for first few hours...so big problem other servers get huge lead
    xanmk3.s125 world 1028 ANDROID

Pandora Lag

Ive noticed that the lag for arriving at a node has become a lot longer the past two weeks, than it was before. Its not as extreme as in your case, but none the less very annoying. It takes about 15 seconds after the official warp-time ends before Im finally at a node. This is the same for every node.
    The amount of information being send back and forth to a server for the Pandora isnt big, in fact its really little in computer terms, so it doesnt make sense to have lag in the Pandora. Especially not these big lags. Tap, pls fix.

Sportsman.s100, World 745, iOS
    Last edited by Sander Van Hooij; April 30th, 2016 at 19:53. Reason: Spelling error

Yes I have these issues as well, it is extreme and Pandora events are not playable ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Section Leader
    Hello, hundreds of players from 3 server got this too, we were put to fight and most of us got this bug...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

One-Star Admiral
    This week i made a new complaint to T4F support regarding the broken Pandora. What follows is the original complaint, the mind numbing answer from T4F support and of course my follow up... read and be amazed:

" I reported this new game breaking bug to you before, it was the same last
    week, i mean extreme lag in Pandora, the movement animation is completely
    nuts, this is impacting negative any strategy i may try. I am shown
    capturing a node 30 seconds after i should been there...in the meantime i
    can‘t teleport or choose a destination because i‘m "warping"...
    If i die, when the 15 minutes expires, i don‘t revive, instead i see i am
    still dead with a 24.5 minutes remaining till revive!!! Only after around
    30 seconds since i should be alive i am revived.
    I already complained about to you, the answer was typical: we don‘t have
    any problem, no one else complained, check your
    network/phone/settings/eyes/brain....
    Well you do have a problem, there are a lot of players complaining, just
    see your facebook post:
    https://www.facebook.com/galaxylegen...415258/?type=3
    It manifested like this since last week, everything else is running smooth,
    no lags. So please, don‘t give me the same stupid and lying answer, that
    nothing is wrong."

TAP4FUN support answer:

"Hello ,

Thank you for writing in. This is Allen from tap4fun customer support service. Glad to be help.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may caused to you. After seeing the issue you mentioned, I have checked our system but find that there is nothing wrong with rewards sending. And please notice that if you haven't finished all the tasks there won't be the extra chips, hope you can check it again! If you have any other concerns please feel free to write back to me!

You are one of our valued players and I would be more than happy to fix any issues that you are facing related to Galaxy Legend.

Best regards,
    Tap4fun
    Allen."

What the hell was that?????

And my final answer:

"Are you completely crazy???!!! Did you even read my complain? Have i said anything about rewards and chips???!!!! What the hell is wrong with you people???? I complained about Pandora being unplayable, along with hundreds of other players, and you come up with this answer???!!! Your support service lost it totally....
    I will post these answers we get to every little forum, review or mention of your game on the internet...i will let others see what a complete failure your customer service is, at least they will know what to expect."

hehe that was a good support reply it really made my day..

there are two scenarios:

a)
    I think they use auto-generated reply based on this. If you type keyword Pandora, you get this one.. maybe I should send same email to support and we compare answers?

b) support is very bad, maybe dont even can properly understand english (no disrespect, just thinking out loud..)

are there any other options?

c) thay are forced to reply in such way, they tell nothing, but paid from answered emails?

EDIT: I have sent slightly modified complaint like yours to see the response by myself, I do have all these issues mentioned, so let put more oil into fire to get their attention.
    Last edited by Frankie; May 5th, 2016 at 10:42.
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Thats a good reply. Makes you wonder if these people are real or if it is just auto answers.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I got reply from T4F support but I dont understand it. Can someone lhelp me to decode it?

Hello ,
    Thank you for writing in. This is Allen from tap4fun customer support service. Glad to be help.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may caused to you. We suggest you to shift the Pandora interface, it will help a lot!
    If you have any other concerns please feel free to write back to me!

You are one of our valued players and I would be more than happy to fix any issues that you are facing related to Galaxy Legend.
    Best regards,
    Tap4fun
    Allen.

-----------------

So question is: How to Shift Pandora interface?
    Thank you guys for advices, I really dont know how to do it.

After this I contacted T4F support and they were very quick to response. Here is the answer.
    -------------
    Hello ,

Thanks for your patience. Shifting means that you can quit and enter Pandora for several tries, this is a good solution.

If you have any other concerns please feel free to write back to me!
    ---------------

I have no more words. Good thing is these responses are not automated.
    Bad thing is ... does not help at all

How can the exiting pandora screen be a good solution. I did it since first moment after update, but you just loose time, and still after you come back the ships are swill warping and graphics is slow... sometimes even 5x Exit does not help.

Very dissapointing .. They rather add more new commanders, get more cash, advertize 30mil downloads .. byt there is just <0.0003% active players
    Last edited by Frankie; May 9th, 2016 at 10:48.

No longer playing GL ...

Ive had the exact same experience, and Ive send a lot mails. Especially this Allen guy is extremely bad, Ive had him most of the time. He doesnt read the mails, or partly. And his English is horrible. Why he works there, I dont know. He shouldnt, since he simply doesnt have the skills for it. Its so bad all together Ive stopped writing to customer support/hell.

They dont help, but only make it worse. Normally to the point that their responses are worse, and cause more frustration, than the bugs themselves. Since Ive stopped writing customer support, I enjoy the game more. And that simply means I cant get any support or helps with the bugs, which is better than getting 'support'.

Sportsman.s100 World 745 iOS