Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't join to dark region

Can enter now in iOS
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    I did exactly like you said z3nithor, i took those screenshots and reported the issue to support, with screenshots. Here is the answer i got from the great Allen (he seems to be the one in charge of all the lies the support feeds us):

"Hello,
    Thank you for writing in. This is Allen from tap4fun customer support service. Glad to be help.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may caused to you. Actually the Dark Region is normal in 04-30, hope you can still have fun in GL! Thanks for your feedback!
    If you have any other concerns please feel free to write back to me!"

What do you say about that? Nice answer right? Hey Nachteule, please share with me your feelings about this answer I should be thrilled and joyous for getting lied again, right?

Because i did so in the past i will keep posting my answers too, some would like them, some would not, at least they provide some liveliness to this forum. So here it is:

"Ok, what the hell do you mean by that? What the hell is normal about that? What about the screenshots i sent you? Do you think i made those in Photoshop??? Every time i try to be civil with you guys, you come up with something so utterly stupid beside being such a preposterous lie that i can't keep my temper under control....I really don't understand all these lies!!!! What would cost you to compensate us in game items that we lost because of you? WE DON'T ASK FOR REAL MONEY!!! WE ASK ONLY FOR A BUNCH OF PIXELS ON OUR SCREENS, WHICH DOSN'T COST YOU ANYTHING!!!!"
    Last edited by bloody9; May 1st, 2016 at 23:31.

Three-Star Admiral
    i got the same answer....that is why they are not getting a single cent from me but time is $...so er i lose?

One-Star Admiral
    I got the new answer...exactly as it was expected: judge for yourselves, i post, like before, both their and my answer:

"Hello,

This is Dove to assist you.
    Thanks for your kind waiting. As for the dark region, I'd like to tell you that our players can normally enter the dark region around 4-30 UTC 5:00. Players can normally enter the region to claim the rewards later before the event ended. As for the auto-clear you mentioned, players can normally rush all the waves and receive the rewards later after passing the first wave.

As for the battle task you mentioned, after the last update, all our players can claim the rewards only after finishing 8 tasks. But please don't worry about it, we will make optimization recently. In order to provide a relatively fair game environment, I'm sorry that we could not make compensation for you. Expect and appreciate your understanding."

And my answer:

"You gave me such a non-answer so full of ....(i don't even find my words) that i am stunned. I will try very, very hard to be polite to you, but you make it so hard...
    So, let's start from the begining:
    1. On 29.04 there were a lot of complains from people that for several hours the Dark Region was inaccesibile. There is even a god damn topic about it on your new forum : http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...to-dark-region. The issue was reported to you by one of the forum moderators.
    2. I have sent you screenshots with this exact issue. You choose to ignore those screenshots, i asked you specifically about them, you refuse to answer or to acknowledge the proof.
    3 Your only answer was that on 30.04 the Dark Region was ok. So? What about the problem we reported on 29.04? You lie to us once again, you cover your incompetence with lies again.
    ANSWER ME!!!! GIVE ME AN ANSWER ABOUT THE SCREENSHOTS I SENT! GIVE ME AN ANSWER ABOUT THE PROBLEM WE REPORTED ON 29.04. GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO WHAT IS DESCRIBED IN THE FORUM TOPIC!

AND MOST OF ALL, STOP LYING ALL THE TIME.

Now for the second part of your answer: you again serve me a lot of bullshit! You LIE, once again. Where do you say anything about the need to complete 8 tasks for the battle rewards after the update?
    1.This happened first on 28.04, a few days after your update, so this is a lie that it's related to the update.
    2. No other daily task acts the same way, all are done like before, we get the big rewards from each section after completing tasks as it follows: 7 out of 8 for Econ, 5 out of 6 for Fleet. Only the Battle is affected by this bug, which is not a feature. If it's a new feature, announce it in the news section, for everyone!!!! You can't, right? Because you know it's a lie, but again you try to treat us like fools and hope that we will swallow this one too. WELL, GUESS WHAT, I WON'T!!"

Three-Star Admiral
    exactly...same bs i got.

Three-Star Admiral
    did anyone get any full compensation from support? it has been almost a month with countless mails ding-donging all the while claiming i did not claim on time and that the event was inadvertently closed for only a few hours on the 29th while in fact it only re-opened about 0400UTC on 30th after closing for at least 2/3 of 29th apr.

additionally they kept saying i should claim earlier and should be able to claim 29th rewards on the 30th! man this is driven ng me up the wall!