Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What commanders to buy [combined threads]

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Well you just better read what Kris wrote:
    Strike - Attack- red stone
    deep blue - S-attack- blue stone
    tekken - crit attack - dark red stone

He said keep the red (attack) and replace blue (s-attack) with tekken (crit attack - dark red stone) .. S-attack is activated only when ACCU is 100%, however normall attack is all the time!!! So you benefit each time you shoot
    i know that, but Kris said " replace Deep Blue instead " i dont understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew J View Post
    You have 3.9M gala energy in reserve? Have you been mining gala since the Cretaceous? LOL
    I got it from cubit i save in 3 month ^^
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 17th, 2016 at 16:48. Reason: Consecutive posts. Please use "Edit" instead
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Yeah i got the names mixed up, sorry about that! When i reffered to Deep Blue i actually meant StarLight. But as Frankie explained what i was trying to say, Strike (and deep blue for that matter) are always used for every shot. Starlight only worths with S-ATK.

So you have a bit of a choice and this is true if you shoot first or second. If you cant one shot your opponent Strike will serve you better. If you can Starlight will be better for you as it helps to guarantee your win, and is also useful to get the one shot kill if you dont crit against your opponent.

That said my recommendation is Strike wins against Starlight every time as you can use it in the Primus as well.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Yeah i got the names mixed up, sorry about that! When i reffered to Deep Blue i actually meant StarLight. But as Frankie explained what i was trying to say, Strike (and deep blue for that matter) are always used for every shot. Starlight only worths with S-ATK.

So you have a bit of a choice and this is true if you shoot first or second. If you cant one shot your opponent Strike will serve you better. If you can Starlight will be better for you as it helps to guarantee your win, and is also useful to get the one shot kill if you dont crit against your opponent.

That said my recommendation is Strike wins against Starlight every time as you can use it in the Primus as well.
    Yes, i know. Thats why i put Strike first. Starlight not first choice. Thank u Kris
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    hi all, please give me advise who i should go for next time. now i have Brom Bone +5 ( Jackie+1), Cryptor+4 (Kit+4), Alfred+6 (elsa+4), Aquos+5 ( Zaffrey+4)
    P/S: Sorry, i dont know how to upload image
    U need to take Stratus or Maggie and change them for Brom, they r more better than Brom
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Section Leader
    Buy the dleet of your dreams only when you have the wors case dor 1 commander to save the credits
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice