Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What commanders to buy [combined threads]

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by RuaKien View Post
    Thank u but i dont like Stiker, i thinking about Incen for BromBone and Stratus or Geo for Aquos. But i not have enought credit to get all off them noww. so i have go for only 1
    I recommend first to go for Stratus and replace Brom. Aquos is old, but still good and very often copies needed skills from your enemies. Go for Geoffrey only if you have Acctan +4 as Lt for him.

Thank u but i dont like Stiker, i thinking about Incen for BromBone and Stratus or Geo for Aquos. But i not have enought credit to get all off them noww. so i have go for only 1
    You dont like Strikers?? They are great! They hit really hard and are hard to stop. They Lack defence but then do does Destroyers.....Oh and Stratus is a Striker
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    I agree if you have a certain TS-3 module then I would suggest to focus on getting a new stronger commander for that meaning if you have the TS-32 (Striker) than I suggest you get Stratos if you have TS-35 then I suggest you get Dor, etc. As you mentioned Incendos that is as well a good investment however I would suggest you also check out Joya (the newest Destroyer). All depends on how much credits you have. But you already got a nice fleet with Alfred, Cryptor, Brom Bones, etc while indeed Krill is a great asset, I can only agree to that as I have him bound with Alfred. :-)
    Thank u. I save about 25k in 2 month from monthcard. Amd i have 1 DNA chip of Krill. I will go for him first

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    You dont like Strikers?? They are great! They hit really hard and are hard to stop. They Lack defence but then do does Destroyers.....Oh and Stratus is a Striker
    I will thinking aboit Startus when i get Krill

This is my team and my galactonitesScreenshot_2016-07-12-17-12-22.jpg

My Brom BonesScreenshot_2016-07-14-07-09-37.jpg

My CryptorScreenshot_2016-07-14-07-09-44.jpg

My AlfredScreenshot_2016-07-14-07-09-47.jpg

My AquosScreenshot_2016-07-14-07-09-40.jpg
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 17th, 2016 at 16:50. Reason: Consecutive posts merged. Please use "Edit" instead
    zZ Police Zz.s241 world1144 android

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    I think you should replace Strike on Tekken on Aquos and Cryptor as well. The advantage of Strike on 100th level is miserable.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Lieutenant General
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    I think you should replace Strike on Tekken on Aquos and Cryptor as well. The advantage of Strike on 100th level is miserable.
    Yes, but i dont have another galactonites to replace strike

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    I see 2 Tekkens in your bag under 2 Strikes. Use them instead Strikes on Aquas and Cryptor)

Untitled.jpg
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

I see 2 Tekkens in your bag under 2 Strikes. Use them instead Strikes on Aquas and Cryptor)

Untitled.jpg
    Leave the strikes on and replace the Deep Blues instead. Then every shot has a increase in damage not just S-ATK
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Lieutenant General

Untitled.jpg
    but Aquos and Cryptor havent good Crit ATK stat, so i put Strike on them

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Leave the strikes on and replace the Deep Blues instead. Then every shot has a increase in damage not just S-ATK
    please exaplain more, i dont understand your mean
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 16th, 2016 at 07:29. Reason: Please don't start few consecutive posts - edit the first in sequence instead

please exaplain more, i dont understand your mean
    Well you just better read what Kris wrote:
    Strike - Attack- red stone
    deep blue - S-attack- blue stone
    tekken - crit attack - dark red stone

He said keep the red (attack) and replace blue (s-attack) with tekken (crit attack - dark red stone) .. S-attack is activated only when ACCU is 100%, however normall attack is all the time!!! So you benefit each time you shoot
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

You have 3.9M gala energy in reserve? Have you been mining gala since the Cretaceous? LOL