Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What commanders to buy [combined threads]

Recruit

What to get #02

i need help im stuck again and i need to know what is the easiest way to get levels..........I keep dying and ive said continue with the levels i got but i cant win

There is no easy way. The only way is to pay tap4fun a lot of money to get credits.

Otherwise you can be patient and keep improving. Be active in the game.

Thanks!
    For fourth commander I rotate a bunch but no one good enough. QE, Brom, Khala, Cabal so I need a good fourth commander. Krill for Lt is not an option I don't have enough chips (or cores) to make him really effective. Aquos is at +5 and since I run a Rover as main commander I also have Zaffrey +4 and Violette +4 leaving not enough clips for Krill. And with that solution I would still be a fourth commander down. Replacing Aquos to release clips for Krill in not an option either. I did pay close to 55k for him so he will have to stick around for a long time.

I guess it's between Cryptor and Alfred then? I guess Alfred is much more expensive? The aborted Alfred event recently indicated 80k for him right? While Cryptor was like 60k last time? It's a big difference in cost.

I did also notice that Alfred's Death curse sometimes just vanishes. Is it a bug? Bogdan do you run Alfred? How does his death code work on Primus? I run Cabal in Primus formation instead of Flynn since it gives me more points. I guess with Alfred and his death curse the damage should be really high?

I used to use Aquos and it was a big dissicion to get rid of him as i too spent a fair amount on him. I now have Sirenne and dont even consider Aquos any more! the difference in the two is huge. But you are right and need to focus on a new 4th commander over replacing one that still works. The only other difference to your fleet and mine is I use Aethos. He is getting old now and i wouldn't recommend him with your fleet. Having a good striker would be good in your fleet as thats what i am aiming for so either Armoray or Stratus would fit very nicely.

So thats your choice really, Striker or Ranger......
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianLow View Post
    i need help im stuck again and i need to know what is the easiest way to get levels..........I keep dying and ive said continue with the levels i got but i cant win
    It sounds like you might have some under-leveled equipment (either enhancement level or plan), poor galactonite, and/or poor boson levels. Without you providing even a modicum of information about your fleet other than "I keep dying, i can't win", that's all we can say.
    time's up.

Alfred's curse vanishes when he dies. That behavior is intentional. If Alfred is alive and the curse "vanishes", then it activated and the damage done was absorbed by some effect - Cryptor stasis, Geoffrey shield, Krill reversion, etc
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianLow View Post
    Hi Adrian. As what z3nithor said. Hard to tell.

One possible simple guide is to see what your battle loss report says. Is it tech? Galactonites? Commanders? Etc
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I think only 2-3 Alfred in top 32 this time? But still many Cryptor. Well I went för Cryptor. Happy so far except for the poor hitrate which makes battles vs Retrobot and Sirenne a painful moment. But then of course I knew that. And Aethos is also a pain but there is not to many of him out there.

Still have to learn how to setup formation so the statsis don't get wasted on flagship.
    Last edited by Traveler; May 22nd, 2016 at 11:11.

Back to MT, I have been quite lucky on the past bar events.
    Still have 60k credits for a new commander.

Here is were i stand now, lvl95 Top3 :

Incendos / Jackie
    Cryptor / Elsa +0
    DA / kitt (not yet +4)
    Annica / Zaffrey +4

What do you think i should aim for :
    A new striker (Armoray) to replace Annika ?
    A better defender (Geoff or Warden) in place of DA ?
    Any other idea?
    Last edited by Ben Kasaskaki; May 23rd, 2016 at 10:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    I think only 2-3 Alfred in top 32 this time? But still many Cryptor. Well I went för Cryptor. Happy so far except for the poor hitrate which makes battles vs Retrobot and Sirenne a painful moment. But then of course I knew that. And Aethos is also a pain but there is not to many of him out there.

Still have to learn how to setup formation so the statsis don't get wasted on flagship.
    The nice thing about Cryptor vs Sirenne/Retro is their terrible base penetration
    time's up.