Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS chips and Destroyers Chips

Exclamation FS chips and Destroyers Chips

hi,

yesterday became the thing that description.

After claim of big daily task or tasks, appeared "feature". After claim of any daily task you received 1 x FS chip and 1 x Destroyer chip. This is in total bonuses for different players could amount to over 20 chips from each. Or also by the order in which the clam rewards.

Result: he was never described manual / event / where they would be more information

Feedback from players alli:
    - 1 FS, 1 Destoyer
    - More than 25 x chips of each.
    - Did not receive any
    i reactive about 15 of each, and on second account more than 20.

Tasks:
    Econ - 8 +1
    Fleet - 6 + 1
    Battle - 8 + 1
    Alliance - 3 + 1
    25 + 4 daily tasks

That's why I published this post yesterday as I was admonished from z3nithor and my "spam" has been deleted.

Yes, I saw some getting 28 chips of each. I didn't receive a single one of either even though I completed at least 3 big rewards for 7 days
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

past 7 days I have fulfilled all of the daily tasks. and I not got for each 1 x 1 x FS and D ... chip. What were the rules?

One-Star Admiral
    The rules stated that we will receive 1 FS and one destroyer chip after 7 days. they also stated that for every major daily task completed we will get one TS2 chip, so 28 TS2 chips in 7 days. That's all.

If this is true then it's a major thing almost a big as the 50-60M tech points bug.
    Me I got one chip of each type on the last day just as the event description stated. If players got 15-25 chips of each type then it's a big big advantage for them.

To take this to it's extreme, in black market one destroyer chip is 2,5k and fs chip is like 3k (non discounted) so players who got 25 chips of each type got chips worth some 130-140k credits?

"Tap4bug" take back FS and Destroyers chips from this "bug".

And again without explanation, like always.

Downgrade ships, and i think dont give back cubits the need to upgrade ships.
    Last edited by Huu; May 3rd, 2016 at 17:23.

Recruit
    I force flagship +3 & Flagship chip accumulates the number 36x flagship chip in my archives.. And when the past.. I see it is full ... but at around 10:00 GMT 03/05. / 2016. I look again and see it remaining 13x flagship chip ... "it's gone from my archives 23x flagship chip".
    Last edited by Aomkeymo Aemangkun; May 5th, 2016 at 12:09.

Recruit
    It lost it? Who stole my visit? "Destroyer chip remains at 24x. chip ... lost the flagship chip x23 ".
    Last edited by Aomkeymo Aemangkun; May 5th, 2016 at 11:57.

My Chips were straight up stolen from me..

Recruit
    I have force flagship +3 & Flagship chip accumulates the number 36x flagship chip in my archives.. And when the past.. I see it is full ... but at around 10:00 GMT 03/05. / 2016. I look again and see it remaining 13x flagship chip ... "it's gone from my archives 23x flagship chip".