Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New day, new bug: today the advanced battle bot

I also tried in the past and have same experience. Usually I am first or second place, and we habe a good lead to the third. If I use the ABB i fall back to third place... When I play manual on the next day it is easy as always to get first or second place.

They really should fix it or at least change the desription of the ABB. "If you use ABB you solely do 75 % damage"

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    I heard an info, that if you use ABB, after changing your fleet on primus formation and activate ABB you should attack somebody with this formation (arena, wormhole, endless space) otherwise ABB fight with your arena fleet and this is the reason of poor result.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Medvedev View Post
    I heard an info, that if you use ABB, after changing your fleet on primus formation and activate ABB you should attack somebody with this formation (arena, wormhole, endless space) otherwise ABB fight with your arena fleet and this is the reason of poor result.
    Could be an explanation but.. my PvP fleet does some 20..25 mil damage per fight to Primus while non forced up dedicated Primus fleet scores some 45..55 mil.
    Also, in my last test (with ABB but with force up done manually in 2 min preceding the battle) i didn't attack anyone. I just switched formations, I used tech points for force up and I started ABB.
    I could try your suggestion today but I'm afraid i will just waste a bot and I'm rather short on this stuff
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member