Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New day, new bug: today the advanced battle bot

One-Star Admiral
    Will do mate!

@bloody9:

So you are flawless? Never make mistakes? And if no, you like to be insulted in case you made a mistake?

What is more likely - that tap4fun managers tell their service employees to be cooperative in any case and Allan, Melody... decide on their own responsibility to ignore their managers' order or that the manager order them to behave like they do?

I think all those Allans, Melodys, Harmonys have an extreme workload and get all the customers' anger anyways - that's the usual service business - no need to add insult to injury.

My experience is with mutual respectful communication many things can be solved.

And if not... then use the feedback form!! Tell them that you are not satisfied that way. Such forms usually feed key performance indicator analysis and this is much more likely to reach responsible persons.

Same holds true for feedback at google play! Dropping star rating results in decreasing downloads. No app development company can be successful without app downloads.
    Last edited by Nachteule; April 29th, 2016 at 13:36.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Well said Nachteule, if the game gets to you that badly that you have to start acting unreasonably to their support staff then its time to quit playing and go play Clash of Clans......
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    CUT
    Sorry if I intervene, but we are Customers and we spend a lot of money, we deserve a quality service from post sales!!!
    It's simpy unacceptable that they treat us like idiots pushing back with stupid answers at all our concerns!!
    I'm not blaming Mallory, Helen, Cindy... or whatever is the name of these customer service reps, but the company cannot simply treat high spending Customers that way!!! I personally feel insulted by these stupid asnwers!
    If a menace to ask refund to Google serves to have a decent feedback to our questions, then, it is welcome!

Dont get me wrong i dont think their customer service is very good, but no one needs to be spoken at like that.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Sorry, but I feel that customer service is not doing a good job at all. I agree with Nachteule that there can be good and valid reasons for that, but....that is not an excuse. People pay money for this game, quite a lot actually and that means that if there is a understaffing issue at customer service or whatever issues they have, T4F should resolve those issues. Don't turn it around and make it the player's issue. I agree that we should keep our dignity as players and don't swear to customer service. However, sometimes you are so bluntly ignored in your issue, T4F makes it very difficult for us to not get angry :-(

One-Star Admiral
    Yeah, i do agree that my answer was not respectful this time, i agree that i was insulted them, not them personally (even if it seems so) but the their whole customer service. And yes, I was very angry, i came from 3 other complains, and i was respectfull, and i talked nicely to them, and i kept my patience...even when they admitted (after 4 rounds of messages in which i explained them the issue very carefully) that yes, it was their mistake, but even so they will not not give anything back to compensate their mistakes. They even said that if they give me compensation, then others will come asking for compensations too.
    Is this the answer we should get from them?
    IF i overreacted is because of the way we are treated, because we expect fair treatment for the money we pay to them. And Kris, if their support team starts being unable to offer fair answers and solutions to our complains about the real bugs we encounter in their game, maybe it's time for them to close the business? It's the other side of the view, right?
    What pissed me off this much is their obstinate way to deal with our complains: to lie to us!!! I don't care if is is their boss who tells them to lie, or they do it voluntarily! If they have given me a straight, sincere and fair answer, i would have been "disarmed", i would have let it pass, like i did in the past. BUT THIS? 2 consecutive lies, coming after a string of 9 similar lies, do you wanna tell me i should've kept my angelic mood and forget and forgive? Please...

Nachteule, i'm not flawless...but neither is anyone of us. And please don't tell me you never acted in anger, ever! \

And i used feedback form, 4 times now, every time explaining carefully why i wasn't satisfied. And what i got after using that feedback form? Even more obstinate lying answers, even more treatment adequate for idiots.

Is it ok for an app development company to be successful by lying to their paying customers? By ignoring their issues and hiding their own mistakes behind stupid eluding answers? By contradicting their own ToS? Is this the way a successful business should be conducted? I think not..
    Last edited by bloody9; April 29th, 2016 at 14:59.

Unfortunately the bad support is part of the game. Yes it does seem that every new event, update, minor change, message or what ever else has some sort of discrepancy, spelling mistake, translation error, and so on....but the most of us have just learnt to accept it and move on.

Its not right, but it is what it is. No we shouldn't have to put up with it as paying customers, but they are not going to change. Its this lack of responsibility from tap that is making more and more people give up. I play on a server with maybe 10 active players, and those numbers are dwindling.

Its a shame as i like the game, but even i will give up eventually, and probably after something has annoyed me and been miss sold. The latest requirements for augmentation might be the final part for me. The expense is silly, especially as i have vastly stopped my spending within game now. I was a regular spender of anything between £20-50 a month, but with this new attitude from tap of release tonnes and tonnes of new content every month, out dating purchases in 6 months i cant see the point of sinking that much money into a game where there are no rewards for doing so. Warden now possibly being replaced by Geoffrey is a prime example.
    Kris.s3 World 906

Qix, bloody9, Milantovic, Kris: Thank you for your fair discussion. I totally agree that tap4fun customer service could improve a lot and that their stereotype answers in most cases feel like taunt. As this is a game and not survival relevant we all have the option to purchase/use another product to entertain ourselves. I like the game too much to leave and therefore my approach is to try to help tap4fun to get better.

I got the feedback that the advanced battle was already fixed some days ago. So if there are still problems we will need a solid proof.

Regarding the unsupportive behavior and missing understanding of tap4fun customer service I will feedback this too. But please understand I can only rely on polite and respectful communications.

Maybe we should collect the stereotype answers and make a "worst-of" and a "design competition" here in this sub forum on how the answers should sound for players to make them feeling comfortable. ;-)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I got the feedback that the advanced battle was already fixed some days ago. So if there are still problems we will need a solid proof.
    So it was a problem a real problem with the Advanced battle robot...it would have been so hard for them to admit that from the start, instead of treating me like an idiot? At least they could have said they will investigate...ehhh.

Nachteule, i understand and respect your approach regarding T4F support, and your ideea about a sub forum is a good one. I know i have a quick temper, especially when i am confronted with stupidity, either genuine or simulated in order to push the dirt under the rag... I will try to be more civil in the future, hopefully...but i'm sure the support guys will put me through some tough moments..

I have a long story with support, and in 90% of the cases i have been patient...like when i spent 3900 credits for one Emma DNA chip and after 2 weeks Emma was in the portal...when i asked support to take away the chip and give me back my credits because they changed the rules of the game during the game, they refused, telling me to keep that chip cause they will have another Emma event...That was one year ago...i asked them the same thing 4 more times, every time i got the same answer...keep the chip, it will be useful.

Or the time when i was using z-bosons and i had the power amplifier box checked...and after the power amplifiers were gone the little box remained checked, so i lost 4000 credits. Of course their answer was that there was nothing wrong...but sometime after that they corrected this little but very expensive bug...

I will quit the game too, i just wait to accomplish a few more achievements, for my personal satisfaction. It's a pity, because i really like the game too, they were clever enough the build the game in a way that tickles some of the human traits and chords we all (or most of us) have: greed, the need to accumulate, the need to dominate, or to better our opponents...they were good psychologists, better than many other game developers. It's a great shame they fail short in the support and player interaction department, here they are completely insensitive and very far from smart.

We'll see what the future brings