Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New day, new bug: today the advanced battle bot

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    We'll see what the future brings
    Just for getting an idea. What do you think will change?

One-Star Admiral
    Uh, more bugs for sure! And maybe, a little success of Nachteule's efforts, but i wouldn't bet on that

One-Star Admiral
    So, i got the answer from Allen to my last post, the one i was chastised for by Nachteule. Here is Allen's answer and my answer to him. The saga continues...

"Thank you for writing in. This is Allen from tap4fun customer support service. Glad to be help.

Sorry for not helping you last time. As our previous mails included, the records means that the robot was running with a 100% power-up buff. If the result you have received disappointed you and if there are something made you disappointed in our service we apologize for it, but we should obey the game rule even though we really want to help you this time. If Google play can refund you we will appreciate that, sincerely sorry for not helping, hope you can understand that!"

My answer:

"Please make me understand: how can a 40 seconds interval between atacks show that robot was working at 100 buff? What is the interval between attacks for a normal robot? What is the interval between attacks for a real player? What is the relation between interval of attacks and power buff? Can you please give me some technical answers and not this mumbo jumbo that some retarded players may swallow? Please prove me using your records that it was running with 100% power buff. Show to me the damage my robot done, they must show in the records. I'll show you how much damage i do with a 100% power buff.

I understand from the forum that you had a problem with the advanced power robot and you solved it....why do you keep lying to me? What do you gain from so many lies? Why not admit your bugs, your mistakes...people would be more lenient with you...lying to us like that and treating us like idiots brings you any advantages? And i'm not referring to you, Allen, i'm talking about all your customer support department....

I and a ton of other players, we all are so very disappointed in your services..."

Is this ok Nachetule? Do you think that my tone will move customer support's heart and they will start acting like a true support service, fair and sincere?

Great, I would have asked the same question. How can they deduce the buff from the attack intervals?? And If they deduce the type of the bot by this measure... that was never the question. I don't believe the customer service know the game from gamers perspective. Just imagine you had to do iOS Support and would know it only from a handbook as you use Android devices.

Thank you for being factual and polite, nevertheless, this style I can and I will forward this issue to my contact and ask for clarification support!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Ok, thank you too, i will try to be polite in the future, but believe me, with the answers they give me is harder and harder to keep my temper in check

P.S. As a matter of fact i did lose it a little, see the Dark region thread, excuse me if i overreacted towards you too. I really appreciate what you are trying to do.
    Last edited by bloody9; May 1st, 2016 at 23:29.

@Nachteule

I don't think there should be a default answer at all. The answer should depend on the issue that was raised. In my opinion, there are 2 things relevant to resolve an issue:
    1. Fix the actual issue; the structural fix
    2. Fix the consequences of the issue; compensate the player for losses caused the issue. For example, the issue from a couple of weeks ago in Primus Invasion: if one spends lv2 paintcoats and a 200 creds power up on Primus invasion but gets stuck in the ML004 star (that was the bug) causing him to miss out on all action and ranking rewards, Support should not just say it will not happen anymore, but the player should get his/her 200 credits back plus the paintcoats used. Just a fair refund of the materials used, nothing more, nothing less.

All issues deserve the actual fix (maybe not all with the same prio, but on the long run). However, not all issues deserve a compensation. ie. When I do an in-game reply to a message that I received from one of my original server players, I have to add the ".s531" extention to their names in the To; field before I can send the reply. This is an annoying issue, I reported it (and it got bluntly waved away by support as "can't reproduce, so not an issue") , and I expect a fix. This is not something that costed me something, but so no compensation required here.

Also, all issues should get on a backlog on T4F side. I feel T4F should post these in-game or somehwere else for people to see. This should prevent people from reporting the same issue over and over, plus they can see the roadmap for fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Milantovic View Post
    @Nachteule

I don't think there should be a default answer at all. The answer should depend on the issue that was raised. In my opinion, there are 2 things relevant to resolve an issue:
    1. Fix the actual issue; the structural fix
    2. Fix the consequences of the issue; compensate the player for losses caused the issue. For example, the issue from a couple of weeks ago in Primus Invasion: if one spends lv2 paintcoats and a 200 creds power up on Primus invasion but gets stuck in the ML004 star (that was the bug) causing him to miss out on all action and ranking rewards, Support should not just say it will not happen anymore, but the player should get his/her 200 credits back plus the paintcoats used. Just a fair refund of the materials used, nothing more, nothing less.

All issues deserve the actual fix (maybe not all with the same prio, but on the long run). However, not all issues deserve a compensation. ie. When I do an in-game reply to a message that I received from one of my original server players, I have to add the ".s531" extention to their names in the To; field before I can send the reply. This is an annoying issue, I reported it (and it got bluntly waved away by support as "can't reproduce, so not an issue") , and I expect a fix. This is not something that costed me something, but so no compensation required here.

Also, all issues should get on a backlog on T4F side. I feel T4F should post these in-game or somehwere else for people to see. This should prevent people from reporting the same issue over and over, plus they can see the roadmap for fixes.
    I agree with your points 1 and 2. The 2nd won't be possible in all cases effortwise seen.

Generally I think tap4fun customer service acts in many situations as like they assume players want to use service to cheat or just to trouble them. But the opposite is the case normally: Any player that reports to service usually has a real problem. This is typical software developer mindset: my code is perfect unless you prove me wrong. Additionally they have no sense for tactics or playing economics is my impression. They cannot judge if a player would probably have used lv 2 PCs anyways for a better normal Primus result or whatever... :-(

We can constantly try to change this mindset and make them understand how players think and what they expect and even deserve as customers. But like educating children there are different approaches - you can "get loud" and angry and put pressure or you can act as sample and work with motivation... (I am convinced the second teaching style is better in the long run.)

Regarding your last suggestion I think tap4fun internally will have tracking lists for issues. But to publish a tracking list I think this is not a usual approach. Giving out "customer advisory notes" or informations about general issues nevertheless would be a good thing. Like Wormhole down - why not notify players in news screen that this issue is noticed and will be fixed. That way tap4fun would avoid many seperate service cases...
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Ok, thank you too, i will try to be polite in the future, but believe me, with the answers they give me is harder and harder to keep my temper in check
    I know. I just got the reply regarding Wormhole down...

P.S. As a matter of fact i did lose it a little, see the Dark region thread, excuse me if i overreacted towards you too. I really appreciate what you are trying to do.
    No problem. Really hard to make me angry anyways... :-)
    Galactic Chairman

@Nacheule

thanks for your response. I don't agree fully with it, but let's just agree to disagree �� Even though support is not good -to say the least in my opinion- the amount of times I need them isn't that high. Also, the impact of the issues I encountered wasn't that high either; in worst case it mean't I wasted paint or 200 creds. It's annoying they won't or can't help you (they are called "support" ����) in a lot of cases, but that's outweighed by the playing joy. If not, I would have just quit playing and not even started to participate in this discussion... �� I do think it is good to have these discussions to at least get some better understanding of each other and see if that can improve things.

One-Star Admiral
    I post here too the answer t4f gave me about Dark Region bug and the Battle daily task. As usual, the same string of lies and non related trash...

"Hello,

This is Dove to assist you.
    Thanks for your kind waiting. As for the dark region, I'd like to tell you that our players can normally enter the dark region around 4-30 UTC 5:00. Players can normally enter the region to claim the rewards later before the event ended. As for the auto-clear you mentioned, players can normally rush all the waves and receive the rewards later after passing the first wave.

As for the battle task you mentioned, after the last update, all our players can claim the rewards only after finishing 8 tasks. But please don't worry about it, we will make optimization recently. In order to provide a relatively fair game environment, I'm sorry that we could not make compensation for you. Expect and appreciate your understanding."

And my answer:

"You gave me such a non-answer so full of ....(i don't even find my words) that i am stunned. I will try very, very hard to be polite to you, but you make it so hard...
    So, let's start from the begining:
    1. On 29.04 there were a lot of complains from people that for several hours the Dark Region was inaccesibile. There is even a god damn topic about it on your new forum : http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...to-dark-region. The issue was reported to you by one of the forum moderators.
    2. I have sent you screenshots with this exact issue. You choose to ignore those screenshots, i asked you specifically about them, you refuse to answer or to acknowledge the proof.
    3 Your only answer was that on 30.04 the Dark Region was ok. So? What about the problem we reported on 29.04? You lie to us once again, you cover your incompetence with lies again.
    ANSWER ME!!!! GIVE ME AN ANSWER ABOUT THE SCREENSHOTS I SENT! GIVE ME AN ANSWER ABOUT THE PROBLEM WE REPORTED ON 29.04. GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO WHAT IS DESCRIBED IN THE FORUM TOPIC!

AND MOST OF ALL, STOP LYING ALL THE TIME.

Now for the second part of your answer: you again serve me a lot of bullshit! You LIE, once again. Where do you say anything about the need to complete 8 tasks for the battle rewards after the update?
    1.This happened first on 28.04, a few days after your update, so this is a lie that it's related to the update.
    2. No other daily task acts the same way, all are done like before, we get the big rewards from each section after completing tasks as it follows: 7 out of 8 for Econ, 5 out of 6 for Fleet. Only the Battle is affected by this bug, which is not a feature. If it's a new feature, announce it in the news section, for everyone!!!! You can't, right? Because you know it's a lie, but again you try to treat us like fools and hope that we will swallow this one too. WELL, GUESS WHAT, I WON'T!!"