Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New day, new bug: today the advanced battle bot

One-Star Admiral

New day, new bug: today the advanced battle bot

Hi all,

Just want to report a new bug: yesterday i used an Advanced Battle Bot for Primus, i was careful to set my Primus formation prior to the event. The result was that the damage done every round on Primus was in the range of normal battle bot, around 45 mil/ round. With a normal 100% bonus i do consistently over 90 mil damage/round on a level 82 Primus.

Of course we didn't beat the Primus in these conditions (only 3 players doing consistent damage). Thank you T4F for a new sh..ty bug in your worse and worse game.

PS. I have the screenshots too

I have thought this about the advanced bot as well. I normally so anything between 2.6B to 4.5B depending on other players. If active i willb e at the top of the list for damage. If i use one of these bots i come in 3rd and only do about 1.7B damage.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I also noticed that...i hit about 300 mil per roind...but noonly arround 120 to 150
    xanmk3.s125 world 1028 ANDROID

One-Star Admiral
    I opened a ticket at T4F customer service with the exact words and description from my post above. What do you know! The notorious Allen answered me...baffling, like always:

"Thank you for writing in. This is Allen from tap4fun customer support service. Glad to be help.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may caused to you. After seeing the issue you mentioned, I have checked your cubits records and find that the waiting time between battles was 40 seconds, here are some of records:

2016-04-25T23:28:00.000 08:00 0 add 27150 454579809 BOSS
    2016-04-25T23:27:20.000 08:00 0 add 27150 454552659 BOSS
    2016-04-25T23:26:40.000 08:00 0 add 27150 454525509 BOSS
    2016-04-25T23:26:00.000 08:00 0 add 27150 454498359 BOSS
    2016-04-25T23:25:20.000 08:00 0 add 27150 454471209 BOSS

If the waiting time is 40 seconds, it means that the advanced robot worked. If you have any other concerns please feel free to write back to me!"

My God, you poor moron, did i ever said the advance battle bot failed completely? T4F support is the most stupid, idiot and inept customer service i ever encountered...

Mmmm, I am not alone in that the support is not answering the actual question you are asking. And once they do, it is not the full answer as they don't like to acknowledge an issue until you keep hammering on it. Not really what you would expect from a support team...

Today I did Primus with Advanced Battle Bot and watched the Primus battle from three other accounts. Damage was in the usual range. That holds true for the individual rounds as well as for the total amount.

I nearly forgot to switch to Primus formation in advance. Could it be that this is an explanation for mediocre results? Are you sure you set up Primus formation properly and did not touch it during the battle.

The bot did one critical hit as well as the kill shot.:-D
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Today I did Primus with Advanced Battle Bot and watched the Primus battle from three other accounts. Damage was in the usual range. That holds true for the individual rounds as well as for the total amount.

I nearly forgot to switch to Primus formation in advance. Could it be that this is an explanation for mediocre results? Are you sure you set up Primus formation properly and did not touch it during the battle.

The bot did one critical hit as well as the kill shot.:-D
    I switch to my Primus formation before the battle and then leave it in that formation. I only use the bot if i cant log in / wont be very active. Either way the formation doesnt change and there is no doubt my damage is a lot lower. I never struggle to do the most damage on my server but using a bot i never get past 3rd.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral
    Same here, i switched to the Primus formation before event, than i watched the performance of my main from my second account....it was painful to watch

One-Star Admiral
    Follow up to Allen's answer posted above

"Me to Vip+id71095603

Are you guys crazy or stupid??? Did i said that the advanced robot failed completely? What the hell do i have to do to make you understand the issues and stop giving us these idiotic answers? In the advanced battle bot description you say that he attacks Primus with 100% power buff. This is what i f...g told you, that the f....g advanced battle bot did not attacked with 100% power buff!!!! I had Primus formation on, with 100% power buff i do an average of 100mil damage/round. Your f....g advance battle bot did only 45mil damage /round, like it was a normal battle bot. DO YOU F....G GETTING IT NOW? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE F.....G PROBLEM NOW? CAN YOU F.....G ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I ASK AND TO THE PROBLEM I DESCRIBE, INSTEAD OF GIVING ALL KINDS OF IDIOT ANSWERS????!!!! IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK?"

Their answer:

"Tap4fun <notifications-support@contact.tap4fun.com> to me

Hello ,

Thank you for writing in. This is Cinderella from tap4fun customer support service. Glad to be help.

Sorry for not making so clear last time. As for your cubits rewards in last mail, the 40s battle interval time means that your advanced robot was running with a 100% power buff, please don't worry about that, hope we can help you on other issues! If you have any other concerns please feel free to write back to me, we will try our best to help you!"

And my final answer to the latest steamy puke from T4F:

"Me to vip+id71143603

You guys are idiots, intentionally. You choose deliberately to not respond to my specific question. You keep giving me the same stupid response, over and over again. Means it was running with a 100% power buff? Where the f..k did you come up with this? That's the normal interval between 2 attacks on Primus, regardless if it's normal robot, advanced robot, or human doing the attack. How can you even come up with such an imbecilic answer? I am stunned by the shameless of your answers, this is a flagrant disregard for your paying customers.
    For the record: your answer is not to my specific question, you eluded my question 2 times, i want to be refunded for the cost of the robot used and for the fact that due to your robot not functioning as advertised i lost the rewards from Primus event.
    I will report all your answers (and i have 5 issues now, in 3 of them you admitted your fault but did nothing to reimburse my loses) to Google Play Takedown for violating Google Play policies, i already have a very well documented case against you.
    Thank you for nothing, you are the worst customer service ever!"

Colonel
    You're the man!!!
    Please let me know if they come back to you with an asnwer!