Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commander Focus #8: Lance

I have Lance and even today I'm mourning for those credits spent 7 months ago to get him.
    When i bought him i had no idea about his particular accumulator charging scheme (at that time his handbook description was different, saying nothing about not charging accumulator when being hit, i was a new GL player with only about 7 weeks experience), i had already Annika in my team to secure daily Chaos Quasar, and since i had also Dark Asgard, i found that Lance is able to survive on the battlefield only 2 rounds - while his shield is on. Once I've got my first R6 phantom, i recalled Lance from the bench and tested again. Again, disappointment - most s class commanders have native penetration higher than total block percentage i could build at tgat time using ts2 module set on block + r6 phantom + 10% native block of Lance.
    I did found some use for Lance in primus invasion but after testing few different formations including my regular PvP I've found out that i can secure a weekly r6 nuke with my base PvP so i don't have move weapons and galactonites from one commander to another just to play invasion (or, after t4f introduced formations - to open an additional formation slot for invasion just to make Lance to pay his debt to me
    So i had to send Lance back to bench once again. In few weeks I'll hit lvl 100 and I'll test him again - but honestly i really doubt that Lance will suddenly become an useful commander for me
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 19th, 2016 at 16:48.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Section Leader
    Him need to be liutenant now geoffry its much better
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Brigadier
    Lance doesn't get any better at level 100. His shield gets weaker compared to harder hitting guns and he just seems to be cannon fodder.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Section Leader
    Old but good commander on low levels but i think its time for make him a liutenant for rangers
    Best Regards,

ланс щас идеален для прохождения хаоса. но на 100 лвл стал как-то слабоват часто снимают щит.

Section Leader
    its fine now we can take it form portal for free
    Best Regards,