Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Slot Bug

Galaxy Slot Bug

Did anyone noticed that in the galaxy slot when you get a supply pack with a multiplier, they'll be given singularly instead?
    To me is a big blunder....
    Ofc still no answer from the "support"

insteadScreenshot_2016-04-13-10-55-51.jpgScreenshot_2016-04-13-10-55-56.jpgScreenshot_2016-04-13-10-55-59.jpg?

This is not a bug out is a feature.

I think it used to work but Tap found it player unbalancing so remove the multiplier if you get military supplies.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    still it is clearly wrong in it's representation. i too had contacted support about that and they made the change recently only but supplies remain the same. they have to do something about it to prevent "confusion/misunderstanding".

Have to agree, the representation of the slots when you get military supplies has not been fixed. a description or note somewhere would help. Then again, how many of us read the in-game description looking at how many queries about not getting chips after Pandora's mini-event.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

and equipment are not doubled, too.
    If your result are military supply, same military supply, same military supply. Reward is only 1 military supply + tech. points.

This problem (with video) i reported too, but without answer.
    Last edited by Huu; April 13th, 2016 at 16:31.

Quote Originally Posted by BullyTime View Post
    Did anyone noticed that in the galaxy slot when you get a supply pack with a multiplier, they'll be given singularly instead?
    To me is a big blunder....
    Sure... ;-)

For most other players it's just ok. It does not harm as it is the same for all players and it's a characteristic of a free bonus feature.

There is a real bug with the slot machine you might not have noticed so far: If you invest 5 Dexter Coins at once it should work like 5 single uses with the same outcome and in that case give equipment or Supply Packs 5x. But even in that use case you get only a single copy.

Quote Originally Posted by BullyTime View Post
    Ofc still no answer from the "support"
    It might mean they focus on the real issues like not getting advertised bonus items from events. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    and equipment are not doubled, too.
    If your result are military supply, same military supply, same military supply. Reward is only 1 military supply + tech. points.

This problem (with video) i reported too, but without answer.
    I bet your Citadel is bugged, too. Sometimes it gives those nasty x2 and x3 multipliers. It's most likely not documented inside the game so it must be another bug... ;-)

I agree with both of you, formally it is not perfect that this is not documented and when you use your first Dexter Coins it might look like a bug. But the only real bug is the aformentioned missing 5x multiplier for some items like Supply Packs.

When you look at it in detail:
    - Missing multipliers for equipment make sense as you need only a few. (Honestly equipment does not make sense at all because on day 2 latest you will have bought all needed equip. So it's just another Cubits equivalent that causes extra effort to sell it.)
    - Missing multipliers for Supply Packs make levelling less luck dependent which is a good thing in my opinion. (Just imagine your strongest competitor gets a Supply Pack (M) and a Supply Pack (S) and hits a 8x. As the multiplier is applied twice this would result in 64 Supply Packs(M) and 64 Supply Packs (S) giving 960 additional Supplies!!! Your task: Try to close this gap before the first Arena reward comes! This post will self-destroy in 10 seconds...)
    - Replacing duplicated/triplicated Supply Packs with Tech Points isn't the worst either. The Tech Points are affected by multipliers and such a result gives pretty many Tech Points. After hitting level 100 Tech Points are more desired than Supply Packs that give some Cubits, only.)
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

is easier than say nothing, everything frankly explain to everybody and have no shadow area? the easiest thing to remove multiplikator. Everything depends on chance, about the same chance as me. Tap4fun behaves like a 5 year old child, if I make a mistake and admit and correct it for the benefit of victims and not as Tap4fun which is silent. Then I'll call it thus, tap4fun I might give it back. Says, understand there was an error, but we can not do anything for you, sorry. It just happened and give greater attention next time. And the next thing they will do again next mistake ..... and next and next. We are their customers and they should to us behave accordingly. We give them for payment, pay their housing and food. This would accordingly should behave.

And this behavior is accurately showed on facebook / Trickster / second post on april / only like and share / dont name server world. Attach a conversation at the end of the post / There were a lot of dissatisfied players .... Tap4fun calmly changed the date post. Without any public announcement. He made a mistake and should act so that the other party did not feel cheated or wronged. Tap4fun like he did it on purpose to annoy as many players. I just do not understand their actions.

Začátek chatu
    2. april 19:13
    hi , I like and share your post with Trickster for free, and i am Huu.s378 and world1281. thanks for trickster
    5. april 5:19
    hi, how i become, trickster? and when?

Tap4fun 6. april 8:30
    hi,currently we are still collecting accounts info. credits reward only deliver to those players,who left account info in 24 hours right behind the post
    we only offer credits as rewards, currently still collecting accounts info. will deliver soon
    6. april 13:40
    April 2nd, I shared your post and like a Trickster. I sent you a message with information about the account. And to the question on April 5 when and how to get Trikstrer you write me that there is another condition and give it to post to your contribution.
    To summarize April Fool's joke doing on April 2 or 3. A changing conditions as you like.
    6. april 16:50
    the new post must be also write the name and server, otherwise you get nothing? why is it not also the conditions?
    8. april 23:59
    Hello,
    I still not received a Trickster or 401 credits, when will I receive? You did not answer my previous two messages
    Tap4fun 11. april 8:24
    Hi, I will hurry that for you. sorry for delay

When last you Galaxy Legend pleasantly surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    When last you Galaxy Legend pleasantly surprised?
    I am pretty happy with new Pandora matching and formation save feature. The latter has some room for improvement especially saving different lieutenants and TS-Modules configurations. But even without this it saved hours so far with saved fleets for Primus, PVP, Chaos, and Wormhole/Arena DEF/Primus Invasion formation (I use 4 formations slots).

The revive of Wormholes (last year was a period of 6-7 month without a single one) is another thing I appreciate. With a decent fleet you get Flagship Chips, Destroyer Chips and Pandora Power Cores at an unbeatable price tag.

February side task event allowed to collect so many free items that you could redeem Akhenaton/Acc'tan nearly for free.

January Dual Trait R-6 event gave only good Duals - another thing Section Leaders and leaders of Facebook groups fought for in the background.

And I am looking forward to new gaming content (not just more Credits event) with the upcoming galaxy league.

So there are good developments. The greatest weakness of tap4fun in my opinion is there quality management and how they deal with own mistakes.... They destroy most positive achievements easily with that which appears to be not necessary to me.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]