Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galaxy Slot Bug

Well said Nachteule, there has been many great improvements to the game. Hull reshape is another great feature as now the battles go on longer then 2-3 strikes! Galactonite salvage is another great feature as now because of this i have a full setup of R6 galactonite.

Yes they have bugs in the game and yes sometimes they make a mistake, but for the majority of the time the game runs well and is fun to play. I just wish they had a week long Pandora or something as during the week just feels like preparation for the weekend with sometimes not much to do.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Pandora - still bugs in Pandora. It's nice that add new features, but who corrects old mistakes?

It's nice that add new features, but who corrects old mistakes?

Formatin save features - at the beginning there were errors in switching formations. I've reported this fact, and I received no reply. At the function RUSH I used the formation only with FS (savings cubits for repair). Still, this feature is not 100% correct. After the partial repair of Tap4fun nobody has indicated that it is "corrected".

Currently I have two accounts in the GL, yesterday I reached with one to 10 in wave Conquer (lvl 60, vip0), and 3 wave in Conquer (lvl 100 vip5). I think it's still set incorrectly. Stronger become stronger and the weak will remain weak.

February Side task event - I wrote in support, it would be nice if mining event was announced in the list of events after the reboot at 0:00 UTC time. During a time of 0:00 to 2:00, when the event will take to complete daily tasks without ever got points to mining event. The answer - a super idea, Incorporate (did not happen).

January Dual Trait R-6 event - Tap4fun makes a super event. Then they look at how it took place and had shown again.

Communication - if you have in the base they make a mistake, it's a lot of work to support and where support is deluged with inquiries and has no time to respond well. / Answers from the support 3 for one minute, then the answer can not be good /

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Galactonite salvage is another great feature as now because of this i have a full setup of R6 galactonite.
    I doubt that you would at that time what exists "refine" was able to do 20 R6 Galactonite. 20 x 13 r5 galactonite. It is 260 day, without double effect.