Thread: Commander revives HP during combat

Question Commander revives HP during combat

I've been playing this game quite a long time over the years. But to this day I haven't found out what is the item commanders need to possess in order to revive HP during the fight.

It's been quite frustrating at times when even quite lesser formations become invincible because of this, and I have no idea how I could obtain the same ability.

Cheers in advance, I've never visited the forums before and now I figured let's correct that mistake.

The item class is called legendary equipment and you can attach those in fleet management. The specific item to regain HP is the Castor's Eye.

Which level are you?
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Who are the Largest Online Dating Sites?

The on line singles personals on relationship website on Internet are complete of singles courting males and females in search of relationship for love, love or marriage. There are fax database thousands of commercials of singles who are there after a cut up due to loss of compatibility and what not. Therefore, you've got image personals advertisements of single mum or discern in search of a brand new courting with someone whom they could subsequently find marital bliss or a long term relationship.

In a quick paced contemporary society singles have no time for something however expert interests. A enterprise guy or a expert female has no time for visiting a dating enterprise or a marriage bureau on land. As it's far, the attain of a land based courting business enterprise is critically restrained to a neighborhood location.

Many people want to know what the biggest on line relationship site or provider is. The idea being: If there are enough people on that site, it have to be top, and I'll increase my possibilities of locating fantastic dates, a soul mate, or a existence lengthy associate.