Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pandora Cluster MatchMaking

This weekend was another bitter dissapointment of Pandora match up.

It is becoming more and more sick!

last event we were matched with server6 and server44 (Android).
    We were server 214. I dont need to write about the result.. bloodbath..

I dont know how someone can still claim the new "optimized" algorithm is better? HOW on EARTH?
    There is no way you can compete with servers much older than you?! The have maxed tech levels so we are just fresh meat for them.

T4F should come to thir senses, but I guess I ask too much.

this is not just my experience, as messy as the batle channel was during the CCC, players reported the same messed up experience.

You cant fight gorilaz ...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

This weekend we got slaughtered. 1 server had very active level 100 players with more force then myself (highest on my server). This server was able to pin both the other servers to their bases. Great weekend for them not so great for the 30 other players that cant do a thing.

Hopefully next week will be better so normal play can be restored.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Pandora matchup algorithm is a bad joke. Fortunately enough, so far i stumbbled only 3-4 times on opponents better than our server. On the opposite.. just imagine the disappointment of a server with many lvl 89 players while fighting against only a dozen but dedicated lvl 90+ players from my server who shares my ideas on Pandora.. They have no option to leave their bases during speed time
    The opposite is also valid. We stummbled uppon 5-7 active players servers but mostly lvl 100. Yes, RS star chips were ours, but it was a frustrating experience.
    I suggested some time ago the only possible Pandora matchup algorithm (given the actual game design). Unfortunately, tap4fun greed and lack of vision tops common sense
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; June 5th, 2016 at 21:39.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Three-Star Admiral
    ya your server kept us boxed in mostly during events

Another weekend, another pandora, more frustration to many players on those unfairly matched servers.
    Just checked up an account on a rather new server.
    The screenshots speak for themselves... a server with top players at lvl 77-78 matched again, second week in a streak with a server with pleinty of lvl90+ opponents. Guess how long those players will stay and play around?...
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

our server have 30ppl online) and we fight hard
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Well this weekend we had also very bad match up.. again the weakest server. But we managed to get agreement with strongest server and they helped us to get our 4 chips from star. it was blood bath... They had 10+ players with double force than as, and many of them were using lvl 2 for whole weekend.
    The 3rd server had 2 extremely strong players like 600-660m force and using paints as well. Out top guy with lvl2 paints had 400m.
    I did not even bother to use paints.. I am against using them or any temporaty paid advantage they distort balance even more ..
    well lets hope next pandora will be easier .. nice dream
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

私は色々な人と対戦したい。
    1日おきに相手が変更されると面白いのではないかと思います。