Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commander Focus #6: Cryptor

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Andrew Ong Manly View Post
    Hi guys, thank you for giving such detailed info about Crythor. In fact, would like to seek your advice on which commander to pick as my standard ranger. Is crythor a better option than Alfred? My current fleet is incendos, armoray, frost and quasimodo. I dont have krill yet and as ive read, krill meshes well with cryptor. Which would be a better choice?
    Whether Cryptor is better than Alfred or Alfred is better than Cryptor depends on your style of play as well as your server rivals.

From what you have it looks like a multi-hitter attack fleet with Quasimodo serving the role of a tanker / protector.

If you get Cryptor who will he replace?
    If you get Alfred who will he replace?

I would guess if you get Cryptor he will replace Quasimodo's role
    If you get Alfred you most probably replace Frost Jr. with him.

I'll keep Incendos irrespective of having first shot or not as he can still be used as last shooter if blocked by opponents Jackie.
    I'll also keep Armoray because he can hit commanders that can't usually be reached AS well as of the bunch he has the fastest speed

True Krill meshes well with Cryptor but you need to get Krill augmented to +7 which needs 190 rover chips & 60 Pandora Power Cores.

I suggest it is better to collect all those chips and cores first before before getting Krill. If you get Krill now he would be sitting in the bench wasting your credits to get him.

You could also get Krill when you have enough chips to augment to +4 for a 50% chance but the effect is not so dramatic

Both Cryptor & Alfred are rangers so they will fighting over your ranger chips.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    A) Lance gets it
    B) Lance gets it
    C) Murphy gets it

I'm pretty sure I've had Cryptor give the stasis to a commander who fired first (relative to the other commander) after both had taken the same amount of damage (Akhe vs Annica, both hit by non-crit destroyer attack, Akhe has more base HP so %-wise, he had less damage, but both Akhe and Annica were tied w.r.t. total damage received). I don't have a video to support my memory, but if I run into one, I'll record and share for all of you.
    Thanks z3nithor.

So it looks like it is

• Give 1st Stasis Shield to Cryptor himself
    • If no undamaged commander give 2nd Stasis shield to the first friendly commander in firing order
      • If the first friendly commander to fire is Cryptor give 2nd Stasis shield to the next friendly commander to shoot
    • If there is damaged commander give 2nd Stasis shield to most damaged friendly commander by percentage of damage with respect to base HP

Look forward to the video.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Nopo; April 8th, 2016 at 03:47. Reason: Amended order of Stasis Shield coverage to include Cryptor himself & correct order of damage commander receiving Stasis Shield
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Tha you Nopo. Appreciate the advice. I think I'll go for Alfred. I like Quasimodo. Very fun to use. I've already maximized Frost for almost a year now. Time for a new commander in my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Andrew Ong Manly View Post
    Tha you Nopo. Appreciate the advice. I think I'll go for Alfred. I like Quasimodo. Very fun to use. I've already maximized Frost for almost a year now. Time for a new commander in my team.
    Then yes. Alfred is the one. He is pretty much Cabal +++ because of his vertical with 400% S-ATK damage & goes invisible for one round.

Time to retire Frost.