Thread: New Chaos Quasar Event Not Working

One-Star Admiral

New Chaos Quasar Event Not Working

Don't know if it's related to the new version changes but the new event Chaos Quasar Project is bugged. The event description states that:
    "Upgrade any equipment by 1 level each day and you can get 6x Interference Supply Chest (this reward is limited to once per day)
    Upgrade any equipment by 2 levels each day and you can get 6x Interference Supply Chest (this reward is limited to once per day)"

I have upgraded 2 different equipment by 1 level, one of them by 2 levels, i also did enhance, i didn't got any Interference Supply Chest...Anyone figured this one out?

I think it better belongs to this sub forum.

This is an event that generally seems to be bugged because some servers have it and others not...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I asked Repair Station tap4fun contact and will post reply as soon as I have a response!
    Last edited by Nachteule; March 29th, 2016 at 14:26.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

One-Star Admiral
    Thank you, Nachteule

Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Don't know if it's related to the new version changes but the new event Chaos Quasar Project is bugged. The event description states that:
    "Upgrade any equipment by 1 level each day and you can get 6x Interference Supply Chest (this reward is limited to once per day)
    Upgrade any equipment by 2 levels each day and you can get 6x Interference Supply Chest (this reward is limited to once per day)"

I have upgraded 2 different equipment by 1 level, one of them by 2 levels, i also did enhance, i didn't got any Interference Supply Chest...Anyone figured this one out?
    Upgrade the (boson) level
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    Yeah, i got the same response from the notorious Freya: "For the issue, I checked in our end but there is no any record about using of Z boson for intervene. So, there are no 6 chests granted". Typical event description mess up by T4F.

I don't even see the Event

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik Rantakyro View Post
    I don't even see the Event
    It isn't running on most servers. The servers it is running on... who knows why it is.
    time's up.

I got the following feedback:

"Chaos event is a test event only opened for some random servers. if it works well maybe can be opened to all servers in the future."
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

One-Star Admiral
    And i got the following feedback after i complained about the description:

"It's true that only upgrade equipment with Z-bosons can you get the Interference Supply Chest,since this is the game rules which is the same to all players,it's true that it's not clear in the English version only,we'll keep improving the event description.Really sorry."