Thread: Formation advice needed.

Question Formation advice needed.

Hi wonderful people!
    I've made the acquisition of Cryptor and Armoray into my fleet.
    I'm very happy with that! But somehow I need some advices about how to make those the most effective.
    The order of firing can be a little tricky, my fleet has not very high speed (only 1 dual r5 speed/acc so far).

Feel free to tell me. ( I can post some photos of my gala set-up)
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

Hi Zarod23,

Most likely, if i were in your shoes and the order of fire i would have if i have

First shot or Second shot against opponent without Lt. Jackie
    1. Incendos shoot first (to disable enemy's destroyer)
    2. Cryptor (put stasis on Incendos)
    3. Sirenne (put death code)
    4. Armoray (to trigger death code)
    5. Flagship

Second shot against opponent with Lt. Jackie shooting first
    1. Cryptor (put stasis on next commander)
    2. Sirenne (put death code)
    3. Armoray (to trigger death code)
    4. Incendos (normal attack but in Round 2, Energy Erosion special will go off)
    5. Flagship

The order between Sirenne and Armoray could change if your opponent's formation is such that Sirenne's horizontal attack only falls on one commander (which kind of waste the special), Armoray, though a single attack, his special being a zig zag would potentially reach more commanders)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

And - a bit off-topic - get Krill to +7 as fast as possible even if you have other commanders already at +6 (at least if you have to decide between Krill and Armoray/Cryptor because of Pandora Power Core limitations).
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    And - a bit off-topic - get Krill to +7 as fast as possible even if you have other commanders already at +6 (at least if you have to decide between Krill and Armoray/Cryptor because of Pandora Power Core limitations).
    I wholeheartedly agreed on getting Krill to +7. I actually reverted my Annica +4 & Zaffrey +4 just to scrap 190 rover chips to make Krill +7. And it is like a pseudo Stasis field - preventing death of a commander, though it weaken my Sirenne's strength it sure made up for it by Sirenne being revived with full health and full accumulator, and not dieing on me and extending the battle, enough times to make that 60 Pandora cores used worth it.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Thank you guys for answering.
    I know now for sure to go for Krill+7. But you know...the rarety of Pandora's cores.
    And I don't wanna revert my Sirenne ( losing 30 cores is just too tough for me !)
    I lack of ~20 rover chips and 25 cores to make this wonderful lieutenant to his full potential.

Again thank you for your advices.
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarod23 View Post
    Thank you guys for answering.
    I know now for sure to go for Krill+7. But you know...the rarety of Pandora's cores.
    And I don't wanna revert my Sirenne ( losing 30 cores is just too tough for me !)
    I lack of ~20 rover chips and 25 cores to make this wonderful lieutenant to his full potential.

Again thank you for your advices.
    Yes, i can feel the pain. Most of my commanders are still at +5 due to this 50% loss of Pandora Cores. Just can't be sure which one will stay in my fleet for long ... as there seems to be always a newer better commander %-)