Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roxy chest event

Roxy chest event

Right, so no pun intended, does anyone have the full progression of credits for the current event? Not much love for Roxy, or so it seems!

Lieutenant
    #13 chest @ 2589 credits

for 12 chests i spend approximately 7-8k credits. progession like 69 89 129 - 499 - - -

I know chest #17 is 5999. Going to be the last few chests that make it expensive. Still haven't heard about chest 18.

Lieutenant
    last chest will be 7999/8999 i guess which takes Roxy 1 DNA in 30k bracket may be

2016-03-23_22-54-59 Roxy Chests.png

Green = confirmed Chest prices

Red = estimated Chest prices
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thanks for posting this. Last chest really was 7189.

So how random are the chest events. I ask because 1 in 18 odds are quite good...then 1 in 17 etc etc....my point is in real life how likely is it that someone would have to open all chests to find the prize. I ask because it seems that everyone is getting to around chest 10-18 before they find a DNA...so are we to believe that everyone is just unlucky or does it make absolutely no difference what order we open chests the DNA will reveal itself when Tap is ready to let us have it.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Personally I don't think it matter in what order you open. I think that as soon you enter the event it is determined in what order you will get the things.

Anyway Roxy in treasure hunt was worst case 75k and now worst case is 70k + 2k for chest refresh. And they market this as "Sale". As always false marketing by Tap.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    ... 2k for chest refresh...
    It's 500 Credits a refresh on Android for both Chest events - Roxy and Sirenne.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    ...Anyway Roxy in treasure hunt was worst case 75k and now worst case is 70k + ... for chest refresh. And they market this as "Sale". As always false marketing by Tap.
    The first Chest event occurence of commanders in the past was usually set up to consume 60k for opening all chests for 1 DNA. Compared to that tap4fun lowered price significantly.
    If you compare worst case prices to Treasure Hunt you are right: 75k vs. 70k is not a dramatic sale. But on average the discount might be higher because in Treasure Hunts you have to clear all planets before luck can safe some Credits. In Chest events you can get the high price with the first chest.
    Galactic Chairman