Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: Galaxy Legend Event Log

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: Galaxy Legend Event Log

The Event Log celebrated its first birthday last week! Reason enough to make some advertisement.

Inside the Event Log Details sheet you find nearly all (I missed some due to holidays; but no, I did not miss any Vitos event ) commander events from the last 12 month (growing) documented with a price calculation or estimate and informations about Augmentation Chips rewards (for those who own the commander already) as well as on bonus items.
    Additionally many other events like events for Z Boson, Dual Trait Galactonites, Flagship Augmentation, ... were and are logged.

Price estimates are calculated or investigated (collected from players' feedback at forums, Facebook or in-game chat) as good as possible. Especially for Treasure Hunts and Chest events I pray for your understanding that I do not make the proof!

There are two other sheets in the Event Log that may contain helpful information for you: Event Ages (Return Prediction) and Commander Price Trends (Credits; Best Price).

The first one (Event Ages) should help to make commander buys and reoccurences in general a bit schedulable. The main reason to introduce this sheet was a series of commander events last spring in which an Augmentation bonus was given. So knowing when a commander's return could be expected could help to revert a commander in time in order to get some free Augmentation Chips or other Augmentation rewards.

The last sheet (Commander Price Trends) hopefully can help to plan a commander purchase by giving some general pricing trend information.

So, I hope this gives you a better understanding of commander (and to some extend item) pricing and cycle times. If you have information to add (especially Chest Events/Treasure Hunts) or find mistakes please contact me!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Lieutenant
    Thanks Nachteule. This been very helpful to compare everything.

A very big thank you Nachteule for all the time and effort to track all this things.

It is to me, the most important document when it comes to making a decision on spending credits on commanders.

Cheers!
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I agree with previous speakers. Your log is very helpful and a must for every player. Thank you very much!

Nachteule can you make it backwards the sheet events? it is hard to scroll down to see the latest event from another device rather then PC.
    Last events to be on top. Just an idea.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Nachteule can you make it backwards the sheet events? it is hard to scroll down to see the latest event from another device rather then PC.
    Last events to be on top. Just an idea.
    Good idea! I will check if I can make top10 most recent header area or so.

But for the entering of new events and for the calculation of the other sheets it might be necessary to continue as it is. I have some free time now and for sure will try out.

Would it suit your needs if I make a separate sheet with top x most recent? This would be the easiest way to realize it (without touching the logics behind existing sheets).
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Lieutenant
    the log was not updated for 10 days. in general good work.
    IIIypuk.s346 (имя английскими буквами) World1249 (Android) lvl100.
    FB - Александр Смагин

Quote Originally Posted by kf-121 View Post
    the log was not updated for 10 days. in general good work.
    I think people are allowed personal time for family, friends, and life in general. One might even suggest that there is no obligation of Nachteule to update his personal event log, and that he continues to do so and also freely shares it with us is a testament to his personal character…
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    I think people are allowed personal time for family, friends, and life in general. One might even suggest that there is no obligation of Nachteule to update his personal event log, and that he continues to do so and also freely shares it with us is a testament to his personal character…
    Amen to that! Great contribution of his to this forum...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

I did not update the event log for several weeks now.

The commander events are very reliable and repeat every 4 weeks, the price is decreasing from event to event in most cases and with many Monopoly events often a worst-case calculation is not really possible.

Additionally I collected the names of the players who got the CtC commanders for some time in order to make this log also a valuable resource for high spenders who might want to know what fleets they will probably encounter in CCC. But since tap gives out Darks and SS commanders regularly this is also not needed anymore (or better said it's impossible to track all players' SS commander achievements).

In the past you could sometimes get some bonus if you augmented the commander featured in an event. Knowing the most likely return date allowed to de-augment in time. That was one of the reasons to start the log long ago.
    Galactic Chairman