Thread: Chaos (just bring destroyers) : week of 2015-03-22 UTC

Chaos (just bring destroyers) : week of 2015-03-22 UTC

Note: the Event happened on the week of 2016-03-22

Bring destroyers to do damage. High DEF & S-DEF and later on high dodge.

The more destroyers the better.

I used Incendos, Brom Bones, & good old Kraing (with a level 30 canon but the rest were enhanced to level 100, I reckon at do better than -21 damage when he shoots his special)

Anything that can do direct damage to HP helps.

Lockers/freezers to buy time
    Deaccumulators can be helpful too

Bring destroyers - the more better
    Bring kit as Lt as Warden's specials reduces damage - having Brom Bones -20% DEF will help if it goes off before other normal commanders (my usual placement is for Brom Bones to fire first with Retrobot directly behind to take advantage)

Notable points I noted in the various waves that gave me trouble:

Zone 4 starts to do -21 damage for non destroyers
    Zone 5 position 9 Lance
    Zone 6 position 5 Warden
    Zone 8 position 8 Warden 9 Aethos
    Zone 9 position 5 Retrobot 9 Warden
    Zone 10 position 5 Brom Bones (though like Duyal)
    Zone 11 position 3 Warden (Used 2 free & 1 paid revive) - lost first shot as I used no speed galactonite
    Zone 12 another paid revived and stopped with enemies health of 91%, position 2 Warden

My lowest hit rate is 123% and the enemies started dodging at wave 11. Wave 12 was especially dodgy.

Don't think it is worth to revive for the galactonite energy & capacitors

For comparison am level 100 183M force player
    Last edited by Nopo; March 30th, 2016 at 08:42.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

very nice report! Thank you for sharing!

I was also thinking to take 3 destroyers, just I dont have 3x lvl 100 e-attack weapons :x
    But, I have Incendos, Izolda and Murphy/Richter. I think I go for Richter as 3rd because of locking (Dont have Kraing, and Jackie is Leutnant).
    I dont know who shall I take next as 4th - Sirenne would be the best choice (I dont have any accu depleters Flynn,Zafrey ) I could take Violette as a Locker if you think I have better chances with Violette as with Sirenne. But I use normally Viollete to increase hit rate as Lt. I could use Elsa for freezing but thats just 30% chance ..

I dont know if there is any difference if the Sirene/Death Code is triggered by destroyer or normal ship.

Thanks for your inputs guys.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    very nice report! Thank you for sharing!

I was also thinking to take 3 destroyers, just I dont have 3x lvl 100 e-attack weapons :x
    But, I have Incendos, Izolda and Murphy/Richter. I think I go for Richter as 3rd because of locking (Dont have Kraing, and Jackie is Leutnant).
    I dont know who shall I take next as 4th - Sirenne would be the best choice (I dont have any accu depleters Flynn,Zafrey ) I could take Violette as a Locker if you think I have better chances with Violette as with Sirenne. But I use normally Viollete to increase hit rate as Lt. I could use Elsa for freezing but thats just 30% chance ..

I dont know if there is any difference if the Sirene/Death Code is triggered by destroyer or normal ship.

Thanks for your inputs guys.
    I also don't have 3x level 100 e-attack weapons, only 2, my third e-attack canon was only level 30 without any z-bosons.

I think use Violette as a locker would be better. Death Code when it activated did not do much damage (I used Sirenne until wave 3). Lock up the protector ship and hit it with your destroyers and hope that it can be killed within 1 round. The protector ship (a generic icon) when it gives Divine Protection (that is why i call it Warden) just makes it tougher to beat the wave.

A server mate shared that he used Lance as a tanker, to allow his Lily (the only destroyer in his main fleet) to kill time the enemy. He had to revive about 7 times to get to wave 7. That's the last wave with chips as rewards.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

I managed to get to wave 10 with only my normal team (see signature) and i wasnt much trouble. I wont be spending any credits to get the other items as i am tripping over the capacitors waiting for some more ts3 modules, and they are not offering enough galactonite energy to make it worth while.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

nopo i bow to you ... this guide helped me get to lv 9 ( down to 38%)and im happy to sit there and not spend on a revive

not got a good upto date team so used flag +2, violette +2 for locking there first shooter, dark asgard +4 with a block of 54% for tank duty,incendos +3 and trickster no aug for his one shot kill and increase of crit attack by 30%

with positioning of violette on there first shooter and da behind as a tank to soak up hits ,flag was used as a meat bait normaly for there no 9 hitters ....then incendos and trickster go to work...

no life lost until lv 9 but must the script they use saw my violette miss both opening freeze shots and da wasent as tanky in soaking up hits ...now i should clear 9 tomorrow and then reset/rush to finish level over the week ...again a great guide to help cheers
    cowmooflage.s167 world 1070 android

“On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.”

Richter is good here. I used Brom, Richter, Warden, and Cryptor. Got to level 9 with no credits spent, now rush for chips.

I have the same issue as last worm hole. The first few waves work fine but from like fifth wave it gets strange. Starting the battle and after the 1-2 shots fired the animation just freeze and seconds later I get the battle result. So I can't see what happens during battle. This don't happen in the regular IC. So unfortunately I had no use of Nopo:s once again excellent guide.

Anyway I went in with Incendos, Brom, Aquos and Cabal and made it just like Cowmooflage (funny nick!) to 38% left of wave nine without spending any credits. I was thinking maybe tomorrow to also switch in Kraing and either Murphy or Richter but since the good rewards has already been given I find it to be to much work. Now I will just rush for the chips.

Tap is such a strange company. One moment they don't give us even one white pixel without charging millions for it and then the next moment they give us six destroyer chips for free.

I used Incendos(+4)/Izolda(+2)/Richter(+1) +Volette(+4)

I was thinking about Thadeus but Violette is more "tankier" a a rover so that gave me 1 round extra in some cases (before my destroyers were attacked)

- with that combo above I made it through 7 waves, 1st time I died on wave 8th and 2nd time on wave 9th.
    - today with 2 fresh tries I made it through wave 9 and 10 and end up on 11th ..

refering to original post - the Warden combo (shields) were combined with Kryptor specials and not Atheos.
    These effects I have seen on wave 8/9 and again later on... once shields from Defender are up its is game over
    So position lockers and take Kit +4 Lt on your 1st shooter (in my case Incendos) ..

I also noticed that
    - Richter did not lock at all .. I guess bad luck
    - Richter was doing very small damage in comparison with Incendos/(10x less) Incendos was fully bozzoned (Richter lvl100 e/s-attacks, but +10bozzons only)

BTW. I had also issues with Freeze in WormHole and also in Chaos Quasar
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

refering to original post - the Warden combo (shields) were combined with Kryptor specials and not Atheos.
    The Aethos was a different commander and position. Just gave me trouble. Glad you didn't have problem with that one.

These effects I have seen on wave 8/9 and again later on... once shields from Defender are up its is game over
    So position lockers and take Kit +4 Lt on your 1st shooter (in my case Incendos) ..
    Agree, once the shields were up, it was tough.

I also noticed that
    - Richter did not lock at all .. I guess bad luck
    - Richter was doing very small damage in comparison with Incendos/(10x less) Incendos was fully bozzoned (Richter lvl100 e/s-attacks, but +10bozzons only)
    Probably due to the difference in stats of Incendos and Richter

BTW. I had also issues with Freeze in WormHole and also in Chaos Quasar
    I didn't have this issue this time.

Just clear up to wave 7 to get 3 chips, the subsequent waves aren't worth it to revive.