Thread: Commander Focus #5 :: Thantos

Commander Focus #5 :: Thantos

Thantos

Arguably Elemental Districts Thantos is the strongest protector in the galaxy. He offers more than just rock like attributes in battle and if equipped correctly can be the strategy to beating stronger fleets.

"Single attack, deals 150% SATK and unleash 2 stardust shields to protect two random friendly ships. These shields can reduce any damage by 50% for one round."

Thantos offers team player attributes which is extremely important in running a balanced fleet. Do your commanders help each other or do their abilities only serve themselves? This is an important question to ask yourself when building fleets for multiple opponents like in CCC and Pandora.

When paired with acc'tan and equipped with high block gala you will find he grows stronger by the round reducing enemy fire to scratches. The block gala is essential in triggering acc'tans luitenant skill properly.... While Thantos has a good base 15% dodge you want him blocking shots instead so acc'tan can properly perform and stack the % till your enemy can only inflict minimal damage around -10.... Lol ya it is very amusing to watch and very hard to stop once it's set in motion.

Another important thing about Thantos is that his special stardust shields are percent based and will grow as GL grows and increases ways to inflict more damage. We all know that fixed #'s are the worst in this game because they ensure that that item will be obsolete sooner than later.

I personally do not use any protector besides thantos, his speed and stardust shields make him more effective than dark asgard. Mixed with his ability to ohko and I found myself switching him in my line up so that my other ships could fire more satks while he soaked up the enemy fire. If you are trying to work your way up the arena I highly reccomend using a protector like Thantos. After all we all can't have cosmos commanders, but with a little creativity we can still beat them.

* Notable attributes

115% hitrate
    Very important with high dodge gala out there and retro bot dancing around.

30% Anti Crit
    Perhaps my fav thing on a commanders main attributes these days is high anticrit. Tank.
    Lvl100 :: World 893

Chairmen: Evil Genius
    Galactic Chairmen
    Admin: [AoW] Art Of War Faction

Line: _bean_

You ever test him to compare with Warden or Akhenaton for example?

Don't have him, so no info to share. He's looking good, stats are very high, good skill. But he was overtaken by Warden.

Thantos is still good. My experience against him against my near rival (we were fighting for arena #1 prize) was that if I didn't kill Thantos fast it may be game over for me.

Thantos high block means that he can fire his special quicker

Potentially every round he can fire his special and put 2 StarDust shield up. Though more often it is Stardust shields up every 2 rounds.

Because StarDust reduces damage by 50% he should be more effective against destroyers than Warden (whose special is S-Def which is ignored by destroyers)

However do note that I am one of those crazy people who run a 2 destroyer fleet with Incendos & Brom Bones especially when I have first shot
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    That Acc'tan combo is wicked, i rarely use a destroyer in my fleet. So when it happens and I don't eliminate Thantos...game over.

The current price and 1.5 million tech points if you don't get him in the first 40 draws seems like a good deal.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

Wanted but could not get him :'(
    For low budget player like me is hard to get expensive commander like him.... Need more luck

zakSIDers.s136 world1039 android

i do not have him i am thinking to get him but saving for striker first he will be great instead of my Dark Asgard with Acc'tan as his LT and good Galactonite will be hard to kill hope i get him thx hell.s218 world 212 Andorid

l

Quote Originally Posted by Zefri Mardiansyah View Post
    Wanted but could not get him :'(
    For low budget player like me is hard to get expensive commander like him.... Need more luck

zakSIDers.s136 world1039 android
    I think it is easier to be lucky with chest events just need to know when to stop trying your luck

Have to save up plan ahead - can have a look at http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...nd-Them-Wisely on tips on spending credits
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben42 View Post
    That Acc'tan combo is wicked, i rarely use a destroyer in my fleet. So when it happens and I don't eliminate Thantos...game over.

The current price and 1.5 million tech points if you don't get him in the first 40 draws seems like a good deal.
    Having Kit helps to mitigate a protector, but when Thantos & Acc'tan combo (or any protector + Acc'tan) starts stacking up DEFup, makes a real solid protector.

Yes, tempting. the current price for 1 DNA is at http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...-01-April-2016

Captain
    Thantos хороший малый ,но по ходу мне его не видать
    dotsik.s391 world 1294 Android