View Poll Results: Do you want a return of the event with guaranteed good dual R6?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course I wan't the good stuff only

65 95.59%
  • No way I*m a gambler and i love the thrill of this game beeing more of a lottery than an actual game

3 4.41%
  • Meh I'm one of teh really heavy donors and I will just buy anything I want no matter the cost

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want the event with guaranteed good dual R6 to be back?

Do you want the event with guaranteed good dual R6 to be back?

Hi,
    Dual R6 are for most of us very expensive and a kind of rarity. Most of us work hard to get them and there is probably not many things in this game that is so annoying as to get one of the old type of duals with fixed stats och for example atk, s-atk and so. For most players they don't add much value and is just a very expensive thing of nothing.

Most Tap events of the new types of dual R6 come with "extra high chance" of getting the new types. No one really know what that means? What is "extra high chance" and compared with what? 5 % higher chance than usual? 99 % higher chance than usual? Who knows? And you still might end up with a dual of the old type.

Two months ago there was an event where it was guaranteed (and not only extra high chance) to get the new types of duals. But it's been two months and I bet many of us are still waiting and hoping for the event to return. So would you like this event to be back up again?
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...-16-Jan-18-Jan

Section Leader
    Hello ASR, yes is good for all of us to get only new duals r6, this help a lot our fleets to grow up.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

So the players agree on that we want this event back. How can we make Tap listen to this?

Section Leader
    This sugestion was send to tap4fun, already readed by tap4fun and hope we can saw this event that you talk about again in the game.
    Best Regards,

Lieutenant
    Hope they bring that event back,would be really cool,my first dual r6 gala would be a nice one But there is one more thing im still annoyed about,the ts2 modules,i compose them randomly and i got 7 useless modules in a row,i know they are kind of obsolete but i still need them...
    tPont.s469 world 1372 Android

The arrogance of this company knows no limits! After we players clearly stated what we want Tap just laugh at us and launch an event including the old types of duals. Well I have had enough of Tap. I'm no heavy spender like the top dogs but I do spend some money on this game, however no more. From now on I will not even renew the month card. Tap had the last of my money. Not that they care. The really heavy spenders just keep pouring money into this even when they after spending thousands of dollars loose in ccc because of a bug. If even that don't stop people spending then Tap know that they can just do what they want. The money will just keep flowing into the company.
    Last edited by ASR1927; March 27th, 2016 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    The arrogance of this company knows no limits! After we players clearly stated what we want Tap just laugh at us and launch an event including the old types of duals. Well I have had enough of Tap. I'm no heavy spender like the top dogs but I do spend some money on this game, however no more. From now on I will not even renew the month card. Tap had the last of my money. Not that they care. The really heavy spenders just keep pouring money into this even when they after spending thousands of dollars loose in ccc because of a bug. If even that don't stop people spending then Tap know that they can just do what they want. The money will just keep flowing into the company.
    FWIW i opened 4 duals yesterday and got 2x Arc, 1x Judgement, and 1x Giant Peak
    The price for Chroma R6 isn't too bad either - 40 in just over 19k

They did at least limit the scope of the gen 1 dual R6 that can be received, but you are indeed correct that many wanted even more of a restriction.
    time's up.

Section Leader
    Hwllo, you are so lucky 3 new duals in a row... congratz for it
    Best Regards,

I agree with ASR, i am also considering to stop even the month card.. not many are so lucky as the Z3..
    I DONT LIKE GAMBLING.. when i spend so much time here and ther the 35 r6 prisms powderize in some useless stone is so frustrating .. so that last dual event was pass..

So it took Tap about half a year to get the message. Well better late than never I guess?