Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with ongoing CCC battles??

What's wrong with ongoing CCC battles??

If one will take a look at some CCC battles, they will notice really high defence (attack, etc) values featured by one or two commanders in a fleet, while the rest 3 commanders are weak.
    In battle chat there are intense talks about a bug in the game that allows the weaponry to be stacked on a singe commander. There are players (CCC finalists) who admitted in battle chat that they did use this method.
    Can anyone confirm/present it in details??
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

something wierd on one of my battles...encountered a guy with retrobot cryptor incendos sirenne...i am low level spender but i got still solid fleet...BUT...my quasimodo at +6 with all stones +7 and 2 dual r6 also one of tham is war shadow...acu +8...all equipment 100 with bossons all 100...cabal is very similar and also DA...my HD tech for atk and satk are 70 and 71...so i normaly do demage on all and destroy but on retrobot demage is 22 to 23...even quasimodos special and cabals...no way...something wrong

First Dictator and now even the undisputed champion got his ass kicked by MTwizzies unbeatable Cryptor.

Dictator one of the five strongest players on Android with Seagal one of the strongest commanders do 22 damage on Cryptor?

People spend a fortune on this and then get beaten because of a bug. Tap always show us why we should not spend heavy money on this. Thanks Tap!

Corporal
    this will encourage 197911 to spend more. which is good for t4f.

i thik it is also retrobot...or cryptor + retrobot...not sure

whatever it is it should be fixed...many of players demaged this way

Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    whatever it is it should be fixed...many of players demaged this way
    I'm afraid just fixing the bug will not be enough this time.
    Players do spend quite big money in this game to buy better (and sometimes bugged commanders), duals, modules and so on. All this - to achieve higher positions in CCC event, or to have an edge in day to day gameplay, etc
    This bug is only one of. Trickster's bugged performance as lieutenant at +4, Lance's incorrect accumulator charging behavior, Cryptor in Primus Invasion events (until tap fixed it), etc etc etc..

Sure, the failure of ongoing CCC competition is the cherry on the top of the cake. Quite few finalists did spend a real mini fortune (1400 eur at least) to get those ts4 modules (and almost all of them have full set of ts3 ones, that aren't cheap either). All those money were spent in vain at this moment - a minor bug was enough to transform an average fleet into a killer...

Tap4fun obviously has a wrong name.. tap4bugs is their right name, cheat4cash being their second name
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

All the bugs report has been received by Tap4fun and they do have some explaining to do - with high spenders affected by this bug in CCC expect to see some commotion and we have to see how Tap compensates in order to make it right - well you can't really make it right, but at least alleviate the situation.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

Corporal
    bugs too many for t4f to handle.
    easiest way (and likeliest) to solve the problem:
    Start selling new op stuff like ts5, new upgrade levels to 110, new op ships, gala stones r7 etc that will dwarf all existing bug effects.
    ...and bring in more income at the same time.

but that will be the signal for me to quit too

i m in top32. i spent usd22k.

hayf i guess that you as vip12 have a private line to Candi and Melody? Did you bug report this weekends crap? If yes what did they say?

Btw it was nice to see you back in final 32 where you belong.