Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #2: Quasimodo

Honestly guys, I feel bad for Dumoulian. Those bugs have really ruined his reputation!

That is my take on Quasimodo.
    Last edited by Adam Shiffman; March 10th, 2016 at 14:56.

I got Quasimodo...i am lvl 100...have him on +6...for low lvl spender he is flagship of my fleet...paired with cabal and equiped with wind trail and warshadow he is solid power house...yes sirenne is probably better let alone other like incendos armoray cryptor but to me it is stupid to compare him to different classes so i will compare him to rovers...

In ongoing event i see quasimodo is cheaper than Aquos and i dissagree...Aquos is good but his random attack is just that...random...when i know that i am getting aditional shield (Duomilian) i exactly know where to put it...it is usually to save QEmma for one or two shots wich is a lot aqous cant do that....also sirenne cant do that...it is clear if u got money buy sirenne but for half price of hers...Quasimodo is an excellent choice...

In adition to shield he has HUUUGe Critical...warshadow at +7 gets him to about 63 percent...

Wind trail at +7 gives him 56 percent dodge...with cabals activation it gets additional 20...

So if u dont got tons of money to spend Quasimodo is deffenetly choice for u for his ammount of money...
    Last edited by Damir Haseljic; March 10th, 2016 at 17:49.

Thanks Bogdan great review! I don't have Quasimodo but interesting reading. If Zaffrey give him invisibility will Douomilian also get invisibility? That would not be so good.

I agree with Damir I think he is better than Aquos. I have Aquos but he is just too unpredictable. Had I not spent so much on Aquos, almost 55k, I would have replaced him with Quasimodo. But now I'm stuck with Aquos. And Sirenne is just to expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Thanks Bogdan great review! I don't have Quasimodo but interesting reading. If Zaffrey give him invisibility will Douomilian also get invisibility? That would not be so good.

I agree with Damir I think he is better than Aquos. I have Aquos but he is just too unpredictable. Had I not spent so much on Aquos, almost 55k, I would have replaced him with Quasimodo. But now I'm stuck with Aquos. And Sirenne is just to expensive.
    Duomilian is a Ranger-class ship. Thus, if you are using Elsa+4 as a Lt. for a ship in your fleet, Duomilian will be made invisible when Elsa+4 is activated. (yes i have seen this happen... and boy did I laugh )
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    One thing I forgot to mention in the presentation is that the summoned ship is affected by tech level. So with high tech he is even more resistant and can even do some damage if he faces an enemy without defense bosoned up.
    I don't know for certain if TS modules affect it though, I haven't tested since high TS modules were introduced.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Duomilian is a Ranger-class ship. Thus, if you are using Elsa+4 as a Lt. for a ship in your fleet, Duomilian will be made invisible when Elsa+4 is activated. (yes i have seen this happen... and boy did I laugh )
    Yes i got elsa at +4 on cabal and this happen all the time to me...but u learn to live with that and even that is good thing with planing...and no zaphry doesnt cloak your duomilian...

Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    Yes i got elsa at +4 on cabal and this happen all the time to me...but u learn to live with that and even that is good thing with planing...and no zaphry doesnt cloak your duomilian...
    I can see how if you are planning for it, the invisible Duomilian can be helpful. My opponent had definitely not planned for it to happen

PS: Anybody else notice that Quasimodo is advertised as 120% S-ATK damage, yet in the handbook he only does 100%? That seems like a huge bug with the commander, one that Tap4Fun would want to fix before anyone uses it as justification for refunds...
    time's up.

hmmm really didnt bother to check that... but u r right...it cant be bug in description...could calculations be wrong...wow that is kinda a biggie...not a small thing
    Last edited by Damir Haseljic; March 11th, 2016 at 20:09.

Met an opponent with Quasimodo in Pandora this weekend and really is like a zombie that revives to lengthen the battle for chances to win the battle (from his point of view). And it works really well. His quasimodo has high dodge. Also he has high HP &/ DEF to survive to shoot special again if didn't dodge. Often, just when i thought the battle is over, Duomillian will be summoned again. I had to change strategy to kill his Quasimodo first. Well thought out strategy he has
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    PS: Anybody else notice that Quasimodo is advertised as 120% S-ATK damage, yet in the handbook he only does 100%? That seems like a huge bug with the commander, one that Tap4Fun would want to fix before anyone uses it as justification for refunds...
    i have been writeing to them and they say its ok as it is but now i ask how come anica with weaker atk and satk does more demage than quasimodo....waiting answer