Thread: Lance working correctly in "Iron wall space" or it is a bug?

Lance working correctly in "Iron wall space" or it is a bug?

Hi all
    Today a new 15 waves wormhole were opened (Iroan wall space)

As t4f does lately, the wormhole promotes one of the commanders featured in ongoing events.
    This time it's Lance turn

The odd thing.. the enemy Lance DOES CHARGE HIS ACCUMULATOR WHEN HE IS HIT (!!!)
    Now, i'm curious to know if it is a setting only for this wormhole (to show the original design for Lance's special) or it is a permanent change of commander functionality.
    I'll test it myself in the evening with my Lance, but in the meantime maybe there is a better informed opinion on this topic?
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; March 4th, 2016 at 17:11.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I asked Tap the exact same question and the response is that the Lance featured in Iron Wall looks like him, has his sattack but does not behave like him when it comes to accumulator charging so yes it is intended by Tap4fun for Iron Wall's Lance to behave differently.

So yeah he is one tough customer. That said, the best way to deal with him is to try and chain lock and kill him early if possible with more destroyers in the IC - make sure to raise your penetration as high as possible also to minimise Lance's chances of blocking and countering your shots. He is dodgy too so may take quite a considerable amount of supplies to clear the waves.

EDIT: just to clarify to newer players, Player-owned Lance's accumulator does not charge up when he gets hit - it only charges when he fires a shot and hits someone with it. Hence if you intend to get Lance, please be aware of the difference.
    Last edited by Thatzme; March 4th, 2016 at 08:04.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

Thank you Thatzme for clarifications.
    Let's check now if I'll manage to knok him dow efficiently .

Well, after checking carefully the wormhole and after giving it a second thought, i can say just that the whole Lance offer is done in classic tap4fun manner - by cheating and lying to players.

Here is the rather simple scenario that was implemented this time
    A new player sees Lance (i bet it is the original Lance implementation the way it is described in commanders handbook) in this wormhole, observes it's normal behavior (accumulator is charged when hit by enemy fire) and concludes that Lance is virtually immortal. Next, this player goes to empire treasure, cashes in some money, gets Lance... and his enthusiasm ends here
    His Lance has nothing to do with the one he observed in the wormhole. They are just two different things that looks identical but behave a bit (just a tiny bit) different. This small bit is all that transforms his Lance into a wrekage. Then poor guy checks again Lance description in the game.. nothing about his particularity.
    Then he reach t4f support and at that moment he finds out that he was cheated but nobody will give him back his money.
    (No need to explain that it is exactly what did happen to me at the time when i bought Lance.. i had to forget about my money as tap4fun support has only authority to say "we're sorry". In result i was reaped of almost 200 euros)

Good job, ta4fun!
    It can be considered clever in your company culture, but in the rest of the world it is called "lying" and it is inadmisible as business practice.

Btw, who needs an another example of misleading information (visual one included this time) provided by tap4fun to it's customers just to score some sales? Check this wormhole event..
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; March 4th, 2016 at 17:13.