Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trickster Lieutenant Skill "Uncovering Strike" Not Working As Specified

Well, the saga continues..

"There's nothing wrong with Trickster's skill, but some errors in it's skill description.."

Just wondering, where to hell did i said anything about straight line behind Dudoria? Commanders do fire towards enemy, not in the opposite direction.. What does support understand by "attack straight line" if not attacking the opponent commander exactly in front of him??? (Both Annika and FS are on rightmost line, while hidden Aquos is on the same line with Dudoria, on the middle row).. Perhaps i'm blind and dumb, indeed...
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; March 1st, 2016 at 14:47.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Moderation note: Topic moved to separate thread.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Wow
    They really have the nerv...i wrote to them about last CCC and cryptor/retrobot no demage bug...they say there is no bug everything is ok and simply copy paste retrobots description to me...hahaha...than i wrote i had same problem like 197911 vs MTwizzle...no answer yet

The next message from support:

Dear player,

Chelsea here at your service.

Sincerely sorry for any unpleasant feeling you have in the game. After receiving your feedback, we checked and found actually the Trickster as LT 4 is working well, as for your issue,I'd like to explain to you that the invisibility of the enemy ships in straight line in front of him indeed will be lifted but please pay attention it's on the straight line which is being attacked but not other straight line,since there is a translation error in the English version,so it may caused the confusion but we have noted the issue and we'll get it corrected as soon as possible.

If you have any other concerns, we're always here by your side.Have a nice day!
    Best regards,
    Tap4Fun
    Chelsea

I need a rest in an asylum... how many different straight lines are in front of a commander ?!

Those guys don't just realize that any reference to "translation error" is not allowed as they are responsible for all texts in all languages to be found in the game??
    Also they don't understand that players do spend money based on exactly those "erratic translations" that are blamed afterwards by tap4fun support..

What can I say... you need a reason to start a complain with Google and to get a refund.. here it is
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; March 3rd, 2016 at 08:27.

Corporal
    1. t4f cannot solve the problem.
    2. t4f give useless excuses.
    3. t4f give useless excuses not to provoke us players, but just to show google play "they have answered all relevant queries" so that refunds can be prevented.
    4. t4f is actually smarter than most of us here. see how much they have squeezed.
    5. t4f can actually solve the problem but they dont want to (or cannot be bothered)
    6. problem can be solved easily by just recalling all tricksters and compensate some credits (eg 80,000) each. but t4f doesnt want to do that.
    7. t4f is the GOD in galaxy legend. even 197911 cannot win.
    9. why am i still playing?

After all, it is easy to figure out what is tap4fun's support team point of view on Trickster LT +4 lieutenant skill, despite really encrypted english they use (do they really write the replies in chinese and send then back translated text?! that's my feeling)

The "hidden" state will be lifted on all commanders IN FRONT or BEHIND visible one targeted by main commander. Targeted one is first selected as usual, then his row is "unhiden"

In my video, just as i suspected, IF there was a visible commander in front of Aquos, then Aquos invisibility was going to be lifted.

It is far away from Trickster LT +4 skill description. According to tap4fun support, we should "take it or leave it".

Yes, I agree that a compensation to all players who bought Trickster is mandatory in this case, just as in many other cases when incorrect descriptions/bugs were identified or post-release adjustments were made. But don't expect to receive anything. It is not the case with tap4fun

I wait impatiently their next message to me in the follow-up of this case
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; March 3rd, 2016 at 11:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Cobra View Post
    Customer Care support Are USELESS .

They have no authority. The Tech team are uselss. They Have the "Translation Error" Excuse to shut us up.

So you and others who believe in Tap4fun CS and think you are wise that by being resilient you are heard, then you looking with blind eyes

Your post is rubbish and does not reflect the real scene of TAP responses.

Attachment 991

This is a simple Example of the USELESS GAME CUSTOMER CARE F'N SUPPORT YOU claim they are

Ask them why Trick+4 LT doesnt work as per the description Mr "tenacious"
    They have changed the description for Trickster....trickter.jpg
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I don't know still confusing after the change in description %-)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yes i agree it makes his lieutenant skill sound like it has a random effect
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

T4F could maintain a good diversity of utilized Destroyer-class Lieutenants for 1-Destroyer fleets (Jackie if you have first shot, Trickster if you do not or if you fight lots of invisibles).

But with the current skill implementation, it's only worthwhile to use Trickster+4 if you run 2 destroyers. And who has the augment chips to run a +4 Destroyer lieutenant and 2 augmented destroyers in your fleet?? Only people who have better ships (Darks, CCs) to use than a second destroyer
    time's up.