Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trickster Lieutenant Skill "Uncovering Strike" Not Working As Specified

Lightbulb Trickster Lieutenant Skill "Uncovering Strike" Not Working As Specified

Customer Care support Are USELESS .

They have no authority. The Tech team are uselss. They Have the "Translation Error" Excuse to shut us up.

So you and others who believe in Tap4fun CS and think you are wise that by being resilient you are heard, then you looking with blind eyes

Your post is rubbish and does not reflect the real scene of TAP responses.

Trick+4.jpg

This is a simple Example of the USELESS GAME CUSTOMER CARE F'N SUPPORT YOU claim they are

Ask them why Trick+4 LT doesnt work as per the description Mr "tenacious"
    Last edited by Dark Cobra; February 11th, 2016 at 07:33.
    Dark Cobra

World30

IOs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Cobra View Post
    Customer Care support Are USELESS .

They have no authority. The Tech team are uselss. They Have the "Translation Error" Excuse to shut us up.

So you and others who believe in Tap4fun CS and think you are wise that by being resilient you are heard, then you looking with blind eyes

Your post is rubbish and does not reflect the real scene of TAP responses.

Trick+4.jpg

This is a simple Example of the USELESS GAME CUSTOMER CARE 'N SUPPORT YOU claim they are

Ask them why Trick+4 LT doesnt work as per the description Mr "tenacious"
    Do you have a video of the current functionality that shows it doesn't work per the written description? I can't make Trickster+4 to test him for myself.
    time's up.

Dark Cobra

World30

IOs

Reported to Tap4fun

They said there is a "translation error" in the description. Go figure ...
    Last edited by z3nithor; February 11th, 2016 at 15:49. Reason: swearing and racist remarks are against the forum rules
    Dark Cobra

World30

IOs

Incendos, Instead of him hitting in his straight line Sirene and Enemy FS, hits Akhenaton ... So the Description fails. and tap wins again

CS say its a "translation error" ...
    Trick+4.jpg
    Last edited by z3nithor; February 11th, 2016 at 15:50. Reason: swearing and racist remarks are against the forum rules
    Dark Cobra

World30

IOs

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Do you have a video of the current functionality that shows it doesn't work per the written description? I can't make Trickster+4 to test him for myself.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7G...p=docslist_api

Here. With courtesy of my fellow alliance member, i recorded the video with Dudoria having Trickster +4 as lieutenant. As Dark Cobra said, it does NOT lift the invisibility of enemy's commanders in straight line.
    As for functionality description of Trickster as lieutenant at +4, it is to be found in a screenshot from Dark Cobra's post
    I will not even bother to contact support this time..
    It is obvious that English language is just so hard to master for tap4fun copywriters (or development team is working having one description while copywriters have a different one?)

My guess- they select "straight line" in 33 battle arrangement matrix by looking for first ALREADY VISIBLE enemy commander.
    I slowed down the replay before lt ability is triggered and it can be seen that effect is applied not to Aquos (hidden) but to Annika line.
    Basically, it is a wrong precedence of called function in battle calculation engine. First, visible row is selected; second, the effect is applied.
    I also presume that IF were was a visible ship in front of Aquos, then Aquos invisiblity were lifted.
    Obviously, the row selection has to work differently when Trickster +4 lt skill is applied. First, Select the correct row without considering "hidden" property, then apply the effect, then fire. Incompetent devs... i doubt they even bother to test it

There's something more. As i understand, Trickster is a rather "old" commander, launched for some time.. The fact that this misbehavior wasn't identified and fixed by tap4fun so far is the real problem. It is a good indicator that they have no beta test team (or ANY kind of test team except players community ), nor code/text quality control, nor the devs are bothering to implement the functionality as requested by designers (well, except the credit milking part.. here they perform quite well)

Also, Dark Cobra notified here the issue on Feb 11, 2016.
    My video is from Feb 25, 2016. Exactly two weeks. More than enough time to fix such a minor bug for any, even for a second hand programmer.
    Straight conclusion - no one from tap4fun bothers to read this forum (or at least this "bug" section)
    Sad, gentlemen. Really sad.
    My question is still on tap- can i get full refund in exchange for my account cancellation?
    NB sorry for writing in this thread. I just continued the subject started by Cobra.
    I will move my post to a distinct thread if required..
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 25th, 2016 at 21:07.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7G...p=docslist_api

Here. With courtesy of my fellow alliance member, i recorded the video with Dudoria having Trickster +4 as lieutenant. As Dark Cobra said, it does NOT lift the invisibility of enemy's commanders in straight line.
    As for functionality description of Trickster as lieutenant at +4, it is to be found in a screenshot from Dark Cobra's post
    I will not even bother to contact support this time..
    It is obvious that English language is just so hard to master for tap4fun copywriters (or development team is working having one description while copywriters have a different one?)

My guess- they select "straight line" in 33 battle arrangement matrix by looking for first ALREADY VISIBLE enemy commander.
    I slowed down the replay before lt ability is triggered and it can be seen that effect is applied not to Aquos (hidden) but to Annika line.
    Basically, it is a wrong precedence of called function in battle calculation engine. First, visible row is selected; second, the effect is applied.
    I also presume that IF were was a visible ship in front of Aquos, then Aquos invisiblity were lifted.
    Obviously, the row selection has to work differently when Trickster +4 lt skill is applied. First, Select the correct row without considering "hidden" property, then apply the effect, then fire. Incompetent devs... i doubt they even bother to test it

There's something more. As i understand, Trickster is a rather "old" commander, launched for some time.. The fact that this misbehavior wasn't identified and fixed by tap4fun so far is the real problem. It is a good indicator that they have no beta test team (or ANY kind of test team except players community ), nor code/text quality control, nor the devs are bothering to implement the functionality as requested by designers (well, except the credit milking part.. here they perform quite well)

Also, Dark Cobra notified here the issue on Feb 11, 2016.
    My video is from Feb 25, 2016. Exactly two weeks. More than enough time to fix such a minor bug for any, even for a second hand programmer.
    Straight conclusion - no one from tap4fun bothers to read this forum (or at least this "bug" section)
    Sad, gentlemen. Really sad.
    My question is still on tap- can i get full refund in exchange for my account cancellation?
    NB sorry for writing in this thread. I just continued the subject started by Cobra.
    I will move my post to a distinct thread if required..
    Your summary is precisely my conclusion as well - and was ever since Lts were introduced (1 year now). But since Trickster is A) not a cheap commander, and B) requires high augment on rare chips, little to no player activity on the Trickster Lt. occurred. and this Lt skill was identified as problematic even as long ago as May 2015, by a player named Alina Faleur. I had placed this in my weekly report last week, and with a video, can open a CS email thread (cuz we know they don't have tickets ) as well.
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Your summary is precisely my conclusion as well - and was ever since Lts were introduced (1 year now). But since Trickster is A) not a cheap commander, and B) requires high augment on rare chips, little to no player activity on the Trickster Lt. occurred. and this Lt skill was identified as problematic even as long ago as May 2015, by a player named Alina Faleur. I had placed this in my weekly report last week, and with a video, can open a CS email thread (cuz we know they don't have tickets ) as well.
    Holly molly... almost one year ago this Trickster +4 Lt issue was notified to tap4fun and they didn't bother to fix it?!!!
    Well, that is just too much. First, Lance, now - Trickster.. in this tempo soon enough we'll find out that half of the stuff sold in game isn't performing as advertised
    I'm going to ask a compensation from them.. It just happens that i have Trickster on 3 different accounts, including the one used to record the video. I'm quite sure that either tap4fun or google will refund me

Enjoy the answer from tap4fun, gentlemen.

A rare piece of condescendence and, if i may say so, ignorance, mixed with total disrespect for player's money already spent on this game.

Aquos hidden state wasn't lifted because AQUOS IS NOT IN STRAIGHT LINE IN FRONT OF DUDORIA on Dudoria's attack when Trickster's skill was triggered ???!!! Where was he then?!!

The battlefield is now 3D 3x3x3 grid probably and Aquos was on a different floor then
    What a flying Dutchman is this Aquos, too bad i don't have him in my fleet

I presume i have to thank this guy for not calling me "moron", since the "blind", "incompetent" and "poor english speaker" tags have been applied by tap4fun support to me for some time already, so i will just disregard the reiteration of those for one more time in the recived answer.
    I'm just speechless. ..

By the way.. that could be an idea for a new "special skill" - ability to move randomly a friendly ship from it's original position to a different one during the battle.. just mocking
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 28th, 2016 at 17:17.

Their Key Performance Indicator must be number of cases closed as fast as possible (shrugs)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri