Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best moments to compose dual R6?

Best moments to compose dual R6?

Hi I have more than 50 chroma prisms R6. If i compose during this valentines event will i get one of the 12 duals that is in the event? Or could it be something other? I fear one of the old like HP/def so i would like to compose if it's possible when it's guaranteed good duals (if there is any period when it's "no crap" guaranteed).

Composing outside of the event means you could receive any type of Dual R6.

I suggest waiting, unless you actually need one of the static-valued ones, or if a static-valued one still offers significant bonus to your fleet. For example, qwerty (Primus Invasion winner) very likely no longer needs the %-based ones, as he gets 1 dual R6 each time he wins the event, so he probably composes outside of events. Someone who is in the lv65-79 CCC probably also does not mind composing outside of the event, as the static boosts are great at those levels. But for a lv100 with 0-4 %-based duals, I highly recommend waiting.
    time's up.

Ok thanks i will wait then. I'm in no hurry.

I'm in the same boat, 38 r6 prisms. I will wait for an event to compose, it worked out well for me last time.

Yes always wait for the dual R6 event where they would state which stones will be guaranteed or have a higher chance of being composed to avoid the heartache of seeing your hard earned chroma prisms R6 become a useless dual R6.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

Brigadier
    Nothing is a guarantee. Careful when the events are here.
    There are two types of events: 1. High chance to get .... 2. Only stone1 or stone2 types will be produced.
    The 2nd type is what you want. If you go with the 1st type of event you can still get junk. I am talking from experience.
    ---------------~o~---------------
    Ofer.s724, World 682, Android

Quote Originally Posted by sofer View Post
    Nothing is a guarantee. Careful when the events are here.
    There are two types of events: 1. High chance to get .... 2. Only stone1 or stone2 types will be produced.
    The 2nd type is what you want. If you go with the 1st type of event you can still get junk. I am talking from experience.
    Thanks Ofer the second type is what I'm looking for.

Hi so I guess the event on Android is what Ofer describe as type 1 and better to wait?
    Is there any description of all the different types of duals?

I'll wait then the as the current 2016-02-24 event says high chance in the English description
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I'll wait then the as the current 2016-02-24 event says high chance in the English description
    I think the current r6 Event is the one which you must use. It guarantee just 3 types of R6 Duals per DAY.
    Go for it ASR I dont think there is better chance as this one...hope you get you asked for ..