Thread: Holly Moly: TS4 modules are here / Meteors Duals

Holly Moly: TS4 modules are here / Meteors Duals

Hi Guys,

As I was thinking the T4F is very eager to get some cash and releasing even TS4 modules. I knew it when they released TS2 and left 4 slots. So TS5 will come as well.. making even bigger differences beteen players and payers..

The current event says if you purchase 250k credits you get TS4 capsule.
    Seems like a good bargain, dont you think ?

In addtion Meteors dual released? Whats whong with this world?

This would imply that R7 is behind corner as well. This will cause a decline in R6 value/per$ of the existing stones and for low spenders to postpone their investments/saved credits.

Proposal:
    remove the restriction to fuse R4 stones/galas one per day and move it to R5 ..
    Since with nuclear r6 people are getting from Primus invasion there is no longer such a demand/need in fusing R6 stones.

The 250k credits will cost you 1400 euro. If that's not a bargain I don't know what is. Can't understand how they limit it to one purchase per day? I want to buy more! Haha!

I saw one guy got roses *999 but I can't see in any event description how it's possible to get 999?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    The 250k credits will cost you 1400 euro. If that's not a bargain I don't know what is. Can't understand how they limit it to one purchase per day? I want to buy more! Haha!

I saw one guy got roses *999 but I can't see in any event description how it's possible to get 999?
    In the Treasure Hunt event description it says up to 9999 Red Roses you may get from the Red Rose Bouquets. So 999 is implicated here.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    ...In addtion Meteors dual released?...
    Note, that the speed bonus from the new dual Meteors is slightly less than from the single R-6 Meteors! So there is a trade-off between more speed or more offensive power (single R-6 Meteors vs. Dual R-6 Meteors with ATK/S-ATK/E-ATK bonus).

Additionally the attack bonus is not tremendous in my opinion so NOT justifying the speed loss compared to the "old" single R-6 Meteors.

So I think the single Meteor R-6 are still better than the Dual R-6.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Thanks for clarification N. This time we got dual with speed/crap. I think the next step will be dual with speed/candy.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Thanks for clarification N. This time we got dual with speed/crap. I think the next step will be dual with speed/candy.
    I think there are no candies.
    Look at R5 duals (with Accu/StarOcean) there are just bad combos (HP/S attacks/...) to my knowledge.
    The R6 duals with Meteor gala I just dont know the combinations but they were build on greed of people to get speed extra so I doubt that T4F released the canies either in that case.

Thanks N for the R6 / R6 duals with Meteor gala speed comparison.
    If thats the case R6 is still a tick benefitial if you aim for speedsters ..

If TS-4 is 250K, would TS-5 be a 1M credits thing?

I rather have a Accumulator + fixed offensive than a Accumulator with a fixed defensive attribute, as that extra ATK will help (even if a tiny bit) in Primus
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Note that the TS4 is one of, at least for now. It's not one per day ... not like that would make a big difference for most of us
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

For those who want the unnamed Dark commander from the next Space War, this is a perfect time to reload credits.

For everyone else, the TS-4 is simply out of reach. If you are not willing to be VIP 11/12, you are not supposed to get TS-4.
    time's up.

TS-3 seems to be the limit now for most players and Tap has priced th3 modules at around 30-35k which is similar to a dual R6. Most players are trying to catch up and I am glad that TS4 is not accessible for most.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader