Thread: Colorful Packs event 12 Feb - 14 Feb

Colorful Packs event 12 Feb - 14 Feb

Hi!
    Do anyone have info of average drop rate for the colorful packs? I have 14 Galaxy cubes so I need 6 more.

Also do you know what the three other combinations are except for Sky trail which of course is the grand prize?

Brigadier
    Storm - Acc. + S-DEF
    Shining - Acc. + DEF
    Wraith - Acc. + HP
    ---------------~o~---------------
    Ofer.s724, World 682, Android

Colonel
    5000 credits for me to have one 20pack
    The rest was useless garbage (mostly 1000, 2000 and 3000 gala energy and 1x Chroma R5 )

Quote Originally Posted by sofer View Post
    Storm - Acc. + S-DEF
    Shining - Acc. + DEF
    Wraith - Acc. + HP
    Thanks. So one jewel and the rest just junk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    5000 credits for me to have one 20pack
    The rest was useless garbage (mostly 1000, 2000 and 3000 gala energy and 1x Chroma R5 )
    Oh so it's 20 or nothing? The cubes don't come one and one? No use for my 14 cubes then?

This event is really all or nothing then.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    This event is really all or nothing then.
    Yes, tap4fun changed many shop events to this class. In the past they gave the advertised item (Cubes, Power Cores, Flagship Chips) often in different numbers.

I can only speculate why they changed this. One assuption is a technical reason for those events that guarantee to give at least one pack after x purchases. It might be easier to check the triggering condition.

Another reason might be (and it sounds very plausible to me) that offering large packs doesn't allow to purchase only the few missing raw items (Cubes) you need to compose the final item (dual accu Galactonite). So either you wait much longer (next mining event for instance) or get all-in. In the latter case after you got 20 Cubes you are exactly in the same situation like before. So this way might give better revenue.

For me this is ok if there is a maximum defined that makes the price calculable. In this case there is no maximum mentioned so I recommend to ask customer service or via Facebook if they just forgot to write or just keep away from it.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]