Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bug in Iron Wall Wormhole?

Bug in Iron Wall Wormhole?

Today i stumbled upon a strange behavior of game engine in this 15 waves wormhole.
    Usually, i'm passing through first 9 waves with no problems. Today, while doing my regular sequence of battle/skip and so on, my internet connection went broken just after i engaged 8th wave.
    Game freezed and, after i had reset it and fixed wifi connection, i tried to continue the wormhole. But the 8th wave displays 129% of health. Needless to say that i was unable to pass it using free battle supplies. It doesn't matters too much since i'm not in the mood to spend extra 50-100 credits just for 10 galactonite chips available on black market for as low as 5 credits (oddly enough, i can pass 9th wave in one try but i need at least 3 fights to pass 10th) but still, this 129% health of encountered enemy squad is a game bug, in my opinion

A free tip for developers : when i was student and i just started to learn programming, one of first thing I've learnt was about mandatory check if used values do fit in allowed interval. Old school, so to say. I'm sure that some basic training on good programming practices for tap4fun devs will pay off shortly
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 7th, 2016 at 10:25.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Just tested it once again using my second account. As of today, feb 7th, the 8th wave displays at least 150% health bar on first attempt.
    I can only presume that tap4fun changed overnight some values.
    If so, i have to reconsider my previous post. This is a really cheap trick to squeeze some extra cash from players. Shame on you, tap4fun!
    You don't really get that more you try to charge, more players will use cheats to get in game credits?
    Or you really think that all those players from ex USSR are spending fortunes on this game to buy all this overpriced in game stuff, to win CtC, CCC events, etc? I have my reasonable doubts that they don't.
    A youngster who often has no change for a bottle of watter displaying a fleet worth at least several thousands of euros?? Use your common sense.
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 7th, 2016 at 10:54.

Did you level up in between with any (both) of these accounts? And are you really sure there was a 100% in the first run? Any Paint Coats used?

I will watch my next Wormhole carefully and take screens of all stages.

Another issue I will check tomorrow is the rush rewards. Today I tapped too fast to be sure but I think only the Tech Points and Prestige Points from last rushed level were displayed and added to my inventory. My understanding is we should receive the summed rewards of all rushed levels.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

No level up in between (I'd wish, since the second pic is from a lvl 89 account and first is from 88 one)
    Same paintcoatings used as yesterday. Anyway, coating effect is negated in Iron Wall Space according to the rules.
    Some 100 bozons used in between on lesser account (first pic & post)
    I got all the rewards (there was no rush on previous 15 waves wormhole events, so i passed through this one also manually : start batle and skip)

I did not pay attention yesterday to shown percentage, except when i was defeated. And on both accounts i got first defeat on 10th wave.
    Today i was unable to pass 8th using 2 attempts on each account.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 7th, 2016 at 12:23.

Was there a Quasimdo like enemy that summon Duomillian's? That could tip the total health or force more
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Was there a Quasimdo like enemy that summon Duomillian's? That could tip the total health or force more
    Negative. Same fleet as yesterday. Same galactonites, almost the same force (less than 10% overal force increase from yesterday due to few more bozon levels applied and some tech advances, etc)
    Far beyound 50% extra displayed by the game engine. And definetly unexplicable why i couldnt even scratch that wave on 2 attempts, but a day before i didn't even observed it's existance

Fresh one. Screenshot taken today
    Same fleet as before and same level
    上传的图像 上传的图像

I think you should send this to tap4fun customer service. I could not reproduce. The first time I entered wave 8 it displayed 100% and its strength was normal compared to 7 and 9. Maybe they made a wrong preset for wave 8 in your level range (80-89).
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Well there is certainly a bug... I face a similar issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I think you should send this to tap4fun customer service. I could not reproduce. The first time I entered wave 8 it displayed 100% and its strength was normal compared to 7 and 9. Maybe they made a wrong preset for wave 8 in your level range (80-89).
    To be honest, i expected that tap4fun representatives are at least reading this forum.
    all my past Interactions with t4f support on various issues (except pandora teleport overcharge cases) had left me a bitter taste. I don't want anymore to read that they "feel really sorry" for taking my money away using tricks that are inadmissible in any serious business.
    The bug description can be found here, relevant screenshots are also in place. T4f have testers in their staff.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; February 10th, 2016 at 21:44.